• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Release date for Europe/Australia?

Angelix

You are a pirate!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2007
If this is spam post, kill me :(. If not, yay.

Anyway, I'm looking around this place and noticing that, like many other video game communities, the majority of the users seem to be American. So, basically, does anyone have their hands on a release date for said regions? I really want this game for the LB!Pikachu, but it's obviously not out in the said regions. Help appreciated.

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
IGN says that Europe in general are releasing the game in August, but specifically the U.K, I'm still waiting as well ¬_¬

Marcy_11

Metapod is hot
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 17, 2008
you know Ive been wondering myself
I live in Australia and have been waiting a while -.-

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 16, 2020
Nintendo has recently announced at E3 2007 that Europe will hopefully be getting PBR Q4 2007.

Youji

Game Designer
Years
Nintendo has recently announced at E3 2007 that Europe will hopefully be getting PBR Q4 2007.

As I compare the releases of Pokémon games November or December will be the logic ones.
But if you need Europe releases of Nintendo games look here.
There are the German gametitles and the German dates like Juli instead of July. But you'll understand them. They are really similar to the English ones.

Darkblade

The Ultimate Espeon Fanatic
Years
In answer to Marcy 11, I too am an Ozzy, probably explains my spelling, anyway, it will probably come out two to three months after the Europe edition. I know, it stinks being stuck down here!

Cornicapus

Custom User Title
Years
Actually I am pretty sure that nintendo games are released in Australia about a couple of weeks after North America (Like D/P did.... I think) but I'm Aussie too so I'm really hoping I'm right

Darkblade

The Ultimate Espeon Fanatic
Years
Actually I am pretty sure that nintendo games are released in Australia about a couple of weeks after North America (Like D/P did.... I think) but I'm Aussie too so I'm really hoping I'm right

I'm, wrong, it'll only be a couple of weaks after EUROPE. but you could be right, it's just that they have to change the disc format to play on PAL

Back