• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pika ? Pika ?

Chamongys

Pokemon Fiend !
Years
  • Hello friends ! I am brand new to this community and I will be sticking around for a while so if you ever want to chit chat or play Pokemon just message me. I don't have Black and White 2 yet but I will get it soon. I am also a big collector on the TCG and that is my main focus right now in the Pokemon community. I really am hoping to meet great friends in this community !

Pika! Pika!

Years
  • Hello, Chamongys! :3 Welcome to the forum!

Glad to hear you'll be sticking around for a while. <3 We're a pretty cool forum, so it'd be nice if you could be a part of it. Black 2 and White 2 are some pretty great games (I'm hooked on Black 2 right now!), so I'm sure you'll enjoy those. Do you know which version you plan to get, or will you buy both?

But it's great to see more TCG fans join up, we could use more of 'em. You'll definitely fit right into the TCG section of the site, glad to see you found it already. :D The regulars there would really appreciate another member pop in!

Anyway, have fun here, okay? Feel free to leave a message if you'd like to chat or need help, I'm always open~

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
    Years
  • Pika! Pika pi pikachu!
    Hello, nice to meet you!

Pika, pika pi pika pika pi, pi pikachu!
    I really hope you enjoy your time here!

...who am I kidding? xD - it's good having you here! And yeah, avoid BW2 for now due to spoilage. I don't have it yet either so :-X

Back