• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

jm417's trade thread

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
  • i cant believe such an awesome thread hasnt got more posts. well anyway i was wondering if you could CMT for the following please ^_^

Riolu - Sky Uppercut Blaze Kick
    Duskull - Pain Split Destiny Bond Imprison
    Cranidos - Earthquake Hammer Arm Stone Edge
    Pichu - Volt Tackle Wish
    Buneary - Ice Punch Thunderpunch Fire Punch Sky Uppercut
    Misdreavus - Ominous Wind Sucker Punch Curse

Thanks ^_^

jm417

Expert Egg Move Breeder
    Years
  • i cant believe such an awesome thread hasnt got more posts. well anyway i was wondering if you could CMT for the following please ^_^

Riolu - Sky Uppercut Blaze Kick
    Duskull - Pain Split Destiny Bond Imprison
    Cranidos - Earthquake Hammer Arm Stone Edge
    Pichu - Volt Tackle Wish
    Buneary - Ice Punch Thunderpunch Fire Punch Sky Uppercut
    Misdreavus - Ominous Wind Sucker Punch Curse

Thanks ^_^

Yeah, well I didn't think to name it something flashy like everybody else. Anyway, enough of my ranting. getting harder to remember which ones I already have. lol. how about
    10039 Kyoto Cross Media Experience 2009 Pikachu
    09138 NPower Pikachu
    01000 Hayleys Pikachu
    08107 TCGWC Pikachu
    shiny shaymin
    shiny trapinch

Since you're the only person that has been asking about them, you can have any other egg moves you see for practically nothing. One good poke for every 3-4 egg move. I'm getting ready to do more hoenn and sinnoh egg move pokes. only about 25 hours until I can get Satoshi's Pikachu. Things should pick up then. I don't know of too many other members that have japanese game cartridges.

jm417

Expert Egg Move Breeder
    Years
  • @locoroco - birthday chimchar, berry fix zigzagoon, shiny sneasel, shiny remoraid

@strawhatsarah - Baba Flygon or Red Metagross

@I_Want_Your_Love - Shiny Jigglypuff or Poliwag for it?

@angelteama - no thanks.

Years
  • May I have the palcity mew for the giveaway please, if it's not to late?

Sorry, but nevermind my request. I'm too tired to wait up, and have work in the morning. Please let someone else have their request. Good luck with the giveaway.

Last edited:
    Back