• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone~ Adult Pokemon Trainer here~ :3

Years
  • I have been out of the Pokemon loop since Diamond/Pearl, and decided to pick up the latest variant today, Pokemon White 2. Was rather difficult, since I really wasn't aware of the differences, but I had been wanting to get back into Pokemon for a while, and thought I'd leave it to the dice to decide. (I may end up getting Black 2 at a later time. :D )

What better time to join a pokemon community than now? ;)

My name is Aria(na), I started Pokemon back when it was just red and blue. I'm 27, female, and a major of biology. :) I've always found games to be a nice way to spend my free time when not studying. x3

Hopefully I'll get to know people and potentially participate in online battles and trading. :) I look forwarding to meeting you all. :D I got some "re-learning" to do while I play through White 2. :)

have fun~ :3

Aria

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Ari! You made a great choice joining us here. ^^

Ooh, Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 just keep getting people back into the series! I picked up Black 2 today and have been enjoying it immensely myself. <3 Now's definitely a good time to join us, though sadly you missed out on our 10th anniversary events that ended just a few days ago. ): Well, there's always next time, especially when the holidays roll around~!

Yeah, you'll find whatever you need here, including people to trade with and battle. We're very friendly and pretty much have it all, ehe. I'd love to be one of your first friends too - after all, having a friend makes it so much more fun to keep checking back. :D

Enjoy yourself here, all right?

Years
  • Definitely sad I missed out on events, but it's alright~ :) But as I said, I picked up White 2, I am enjoying it so far. ^^ I look forward to meeting more people, and of course you can be a friend. :) I'll go ahead and add you. :D

I look forward to the fun that is to be had here. :)

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
  • Definitely sad I missed out on events, but it's alright~ :) But as I said, I picked up White 2, I am enjoying it so far. ^^ I look forward to meeting more people, and of course you can be a friend. :) I'll go ahead and add you. :D

I look forward to the fun that is to be had here. :)

Hey Aria! I really hope you enjoy your stay here, i come and go from the trading and battling sections all the time so you can find me there if you need any help.

I also just picked up white 2 today and i love it!
    If you ever need anyone to talk to then you can always talk with me ;)

Back