• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Offering up trades

Years
  • Hello!
    I have a few pokemon i would like to offer up to trade. In return i wish to have an arceus... Please look at my options and see if you would like to offer...

ALL pokemon up for trade from my disposal are at Lv 100. If you wish to have a pokemon under that level message me.

I am also new to this forum. I hope i will enjoy people's company here. Once again I have pokemon offering up for trade. If you wish to know my friend code please message me.
    I play pearl and diamond. DOMINANT: peal. thank you

My pokemon are as listed:
    Latias
    Latios
    Deoxys
    Lugia
    Ho-Oh
    Mew
    Metwo
    Entei
    Blastoise
    Shiny Darkrai
    Shiny milotic

if you wish to know what else i have...please message me
    thank you

once again thank you for taking the time to review my offer

once again, I am looking for an ARCEUS. If you have any other pokemon you would like to trade. Bring it up! i would like to hear it

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    what would you like for your shiny milotic? check my thread "tradable pokemon"

ps. you can clone your milotice :) its for my brother :]]]]]]

Years
  • ok no problem...i will get back to you. Thank you

what would you like for your shiny milotic? check my thread "tradable pokemon"

ps. you can clone your milotice :) its for my brother :]]]]]]

im sorry, but unfortuantely you do not have any pokemon that i am seeking...my main priority is getting arceus first. I do not have action replay unfortunately either...and yes i am indeed aware of the cloning but don't want to deal with it haha

Last edited:
    Back