• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask Lerroux

Years
Lerroux, I have no idea who you are, but welcome to staff. If you need someone to talk to, you let me know. Don't let the little punks get you down. :)

Well, we still can't exactly trust your word on this untill we hear something from Steve himself. And to be honest, you're making it sound like you and Steve are going to decide every single change to PC in the future, which just makes it even more evident that you don't know how the forum rolls.

What if Steve has changed his mind? He owns the forum. The fact that he puts up with the staff hierarchy ******** when he is the only one contributing money to this operation is amazing.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
Now do you plan on overstepping the way our forum operates and going over heads again to achieve these plans? You may be two/three levels higher than most of us, but the way our forum operates isn't based on what admins decide on doing and on whim. Do you know how things are done here? How new forums are added? How decisions are made? How we deal with members who request to return after being banned?

a. Highly unlikely.
b. This answer doesn't satisfy me or answer my question.

You mean like accidentally delete one of the most important forums PC has to operate? Yeah, that's reassuring...

I'm starting to feel a lot of you are unnecessarily suspicious, especially you, Patchisou. Take a chill pill and get back to me. No need to be concerned because I'm just like you but with more power. But to answer your questions, yes, I do know how those things are done. I'm not stupid.

I don't want you to leak, I just want to know why and how you got here so suddenly. Ausy said something very disturbing a few days ago and I think we deserve some explanation as staff members. I know very well we aren't allowed to leak but we just want to stay in the loop. At least once something like this, a new admin, appears out of freaking nowhere.

As I said, I brought members to the forum. There's nothing more to that. I contacted Steve, asked him about it and he agreed to admin me. What matters is that I'm here now, not what brought me here.

Well, we still can't exactly trust your word on this untill we hear something from Steve himself. And to be honest, you're making it sound like you and Steve are going to decide every single change to PC in the future, which just makes it even more evident that you don't know how the forum rolls.

Also, I don't personally think it's a smart move to tell us that you don't like our memberbase, and even though it's your honest opinion, I don't think you'll gain more trust from the staff talking like that. But hey, that's just my opinion.

And here's another question for you too. You say that you somehow have gotten a lot of members to PC, but can you tell us how exactly you've made these people join? I don't believe you, untill I've gotten a believable answer to this.

Steve and I will make the correct decisions for the forum, don't worry. Everything will be fine. We'll be making the major decisions, as Steve normally does, while the basic moderator/supermod level decisions will still be up to you guys.

I'd also like to add that I have a good feeling there's many of you who aren't particularly fans of the memberbase.

Haha, really? I don't like this one, guys. Clearly has no sense of humor. I was trying to take it easy on you since you have all these people pounding you with tough accusations and questions, but ignore my efforts.

And your hair is hideous I'm sure.

I don't think it's wise to say you dislike an admin in a thread he is posting in. Watch yourself.

i giggled when syd said "pounding"

lerroux do you like staff pounding you?

No. I'd rather you guys put your complete trust in me. Steve made me an administrator after all, I didn't just put myself in this position.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024

Nick does this too and see how well that turned out. js
Don't be offended. I hate everyone equally.

Except for the people on my friends list, who I hate substantially more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
You sorta bypassed my question by assuming I wouldn't ask Steve that. Why in the name of Jesus wouldn't I ask Steve to promote me? You pretty much did that- albeit through blackmail, no doubt- but even so. No, don't make silly assumptions. I'll take my green userbar now, thanks.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
What if Steve has changed his mind? He owns the forum. The fact that he puts up with the staff hierarchy ******** when he is the only one contributing money to this operation is amazing.
And now you want to pull out even more money from him, by making him pay the older staff members? And even if that's what the donations are going to, that'd mean we won't get to upgrade the server, which wouldn't be good with all the new members we get.

Also Lerroux, this thread was for answering questions, but that's exactly what you didn't @my last post.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
Man I really thought I would have got more questions by now. Seems everyone else is pretty much fine with this, that's a relief. Now finally I can settle in.
So now everyone has chilled the fudge out, what have you actually got planned for PC? Are you going to involve us in anyway or?​

If necessary, yes. If not, no. As I've said, I just want to work with you guys.

You sorta bypassed my question by assuming I wouldn't ask Steve that. Why in the name of Jesus wouldn't I ask Steve to promote me? You pretty much did that- albeit through blackmail, no doubt- but even so. No, don't make silly assumptions. I'll take my green userbar now, thanks.

Seriously? I have no words for you. Don't be stupid. Steve and I aren't idiots.

Also Lerroux, this thread was for answering questions, but that's exactly what you didn't @my last post.

I answered it sufficiently enough.

Last edited:

Olli

Years
Olli97 said:
And here's another question for you too. You say that you somehow have gotten a lot of members to PC, but can you tell us how exactly you've made these people join? I don't believe you, untill I've gotten a believable answer to this.
No, I never got an answer to this question.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
Well, I have been sending visitors from my website to the forums for a while, and even linking to threads in some of the articles I hosted, because I found them useful. I just want to receive back what I gave to you guys. And Steve agreed with me, as you can see.

Olli

Years
All I see is your name in purple, not that Steve agreed with you. It's great that you're getting people to our forums, but you haven't shown us any proof, and even if it's true, you shouldn't expect to become admin. We have an emblem for people who help out the forum, but by your logic, they should've all become admins.

But untill you show us some solid proof, I'm not going to believe you.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I don't really care about this anymore. He's only on once a day (if at all) and he doesn't really do much. I doubt he has any plans at all, but I'm sure if there's something going on in the higher forums that he's a part of, it won't be detrimental to the community with seven or so other admins to prevent it.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
What dictator, monarch, totalitarian regime inspired you to be what you are today since I know you are so PRO FREEDOM as I am sure all of us can tell.

Also I'd like to apologize on behalf of the rest of the staff, haters gonna hate mang. They are just jelly cause they aren't purple and you are. Not everyone can run a site, I am sure you got were you are for a reason I just hope everyone else sees that.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
All I see is your name in purple, not that Steve agreed with you. It's great that you're getting people to our forums, but you haven't shown us any proof, and even if it's true, you shouldn't expect to become admin. We have an emblem for people who help out the forum, but by your logic, they should've all become admins.

But untill you show us some solid proof, I'm not going to believe you.

Proof that Steve agreed with me? Well, he's the only one who can give admin powers to any member, so I think that should be clear enough. As you can see, the proof Steve can see from the Admin CP was enough for him so I only ask you to trust his judgement. I don't know why you are so aggressive towards me, I'm just trying to help.

I don't really care about this anymore. He's only on once a day (if at all) and he doesn't really do much. I doubt he has any plans at all, but I'm sure if there's something going on in the higher forums that he's a part of, it won't be detrimental to the community with seven or so other admins to prevent it.

Exactly. That's how the staff works, and I'm sure you know it already.

Why haven't you accepted my friend request?

I'm too busy getting to grips with how the staff forums and the ACP works for now, I'll start posting and working on my profile (and accepting friend requests) as a member when the important parts are done. Sorry for bothering you, it's nothing personal. Not that I truly know anybody yet, though.

What dictator, monarch, totalitarian regime inspired you to be what you are today since I know you are so PRO FREEDOM as I am sure all of us can tell.

Also I'd like to apologize on behalf of the rest of the staff, haters gonna hate mang. They are just jelly cause they aren't purple and you are. Not everyone can run a site, I am sure you got were you are for a reason I just hope everyone else sees that.
Well thanks, but I'm sure everyone will be calming down once the surprise settles down.

Olli

Years
Ok, I give up. I can't do anything about this anyway.

But I still hate you

Back