• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PC Jukebox ♪ The Music Lovers Club

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm more of a fan of Kylie's old songs. I haven't heard much of her new material from...2003 on? The last song I heard from her was this one:

There's also Taio Cruz's "Higher" with her in it, so that also counts too.

Salamence62

you're gonna hear me rawr :3
Years
oooh, nice! x3

recently i've gotten back into Alkaline Trio and i keep putting Sadie on repeat. :p it's so cool, yeah? ^^

mercy me is also a great song, and draculina.

Years
Username: Teh Lady S
Reason for Joining the Club: I'd like to see what others listen to. ♪

QUESTIONS
Spoiler:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Username: O'aka XXIII
Reason for Joining the Club: I want to introduce and be introduced to some new music.

Thbbbbt I don't know of any new albums, I can't ever find the time to keep track of all my musical interests and when they're doing stuff lol.

So here's a song for ye that is off of the band's newest album.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A7HrFiTZbw

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oh wow new members coming in! Welcome aboard you two!

Imma go ahead and kick off with a game: If you have an MP3 player, iPod/iPhone, or a music player, put it on shuffle, and list the first five songs that play. Out of those five songs, which one do you find yourself listening to the most?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Followed all those steps, and songs that came up are Love Story by Taylor Swift, Cloud Connected by In Flames, Burn It to the Ground by Nickelback, Metalingus by Alter Bridge, aaand Hero by Skillet. Didn't listen to all these literally, though; just kept hitting the "next" button. xD;; Anyway, from these songs, one that I listen to most would be Cloud Connected, as I personally find it to be pretty amazing. Love Story is second; it's extremely soothing.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
1. Lonely by Attack Attack
2. Nocturnal Rainbows by Hopsin
3. Rain Is a Good Thing by Luke Bryan
4. Call Me Irresponsible by Frank Sinatra
5. Tamale by Tyler the Creator

Out of all these I probably listen to Sinatra or Attack Attack the most.

Years
Question
If you have an MP3 player, iPod/iPhone, or a music player, put it on shuffle, and list the first five songs that play. Out of those five songs, which one do you find yourself listening to the most?

• Zedd - Stay the Night
• Imagine Dragons - It's Time
• She's only Sixteen - Dying to meet you
• Justin Timberlake - Mirrors
• Taylor Swift - Hey Stephen

I'd probably listen to Imagine Dragons or JT.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
If you have an MP3 player, iPod/iPhone, or a music player, put it on shuffle, and list the first five songs that play. Out of those five songs, which one do you find yourself listening to the most?

Well, let's see...

1. Six gnossiennes: Gnossienne No. 1 - Roland Pontinen (The album is "The 50 Darkest Pieces of Classical Music")
2. Chocolate Rain - Tay Zonday
3. World End - FLOW
4. Sunrise - Puffy Ami Yumi
5. Halls of Insurrection - Midnight Syndicate

I'd definitely listen to the first song. It's one of my favorite classical pieces ever, and I have it on my gothic songs playlist. <3

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Hmm. The first 5 songs on shuffle, huh? Let's see for the music on my phone.

1: Blondie - heart of glass
2: Katy Perry - Ledendary Lovers
3: Sting - Frigile
4: Hootie & The Blowfish - Only Wanna Be With You
5: Philip Philips - Gone, Gone, Gone

The song I listen to the most would have to be Sting (or at least artist-wise).

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
You guys have good taste in songs @__@ I SAW NICKELBACK AND LUKE BRYAN SOMEWHERE +1 to you guys.

Okay myyy turn!

1. Justin Timberlake - Mirrors
2. Lady Gaga - The Edge of Glory
3. The Script - If You Could See Me Now
4. Katy Perry - Wide Awake
5. Ed Sheeran - Sing

Out of those five songs, I will say I listen to The Script and Katy Perry the most. I have all of Katy Perry's albums, as well as two of The Script's albums as well. His latest album, "#3" is my favorite of all time from them and their songs are so amazingly well written.

Also guys, since I'm covering this club for Gunner, anyone got song recommendations for the OP?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Username: Genesis
Reason for Joining the Club: I wanna discover the world of metal music ♪

1.Skin Ticket - Slipknot
2.Forever (Live) - Papa Roach
3.R U Mine? - Arctic Monkeys
4.Valentine's Day - Linkin Park
5.Roads Untraveled - Linkin Park

Listen to all of these equally <3

Last edited:

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017

Take Me Somewhere Nice by Mogwai
Begin Again by Measure
Brave by Sara Bareilles
Why Can't I by Liz Phair
Women We Haven't Met Yet by Minus the Bear

In terms of play count Begin Again has the most and Why Can't I has the least (I think it might actually have zero full plays, I got it for the nostalgia factor haha). But these days out of the five, Mogwai is the only one that gets semi-consistent play time. Take Me Somewhere Nice is a really great song. It's sad though, and goes well with RainyMood.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Check out the song from the OP, guys. Travie McCoy is back with a new single called "Keep on Keeping On", which features Brendon Urie from Panic! At The Disco. When I first heard the song, it gave me hope because at that time I was in a fight with my bestest friend. I was also on the verge of quitting this current semester because I felt that my efforts were invalid. If you ever feel down and in need of a lift in life, check that song out. I guarantee it.

Live those songs, Megan and RainbowShy. :3 Might give them a listen once more later on; they're great. Also, going to throw in a new topic for you guys; feel free to answer! What are some album releases are you most looking forward to? When is it releasing, and who is (or are) the artist(s)?

This topic got skipped over, sorry Ashley!

What are some album releases are you most looking forward to?

COLDPLAY. They are releasing a new album soon and I cannot wait for it. Their new single "Magic" is aaaaah amazing. <3

Lucy Hale (from Pretty Little Liars) is also releasing her country debut album as well. Her first single is "You Sound Good To Me", and I feel it's gonna be a great hit.

Spoiler:

Salamence62

you're gonna hear me rawr :3
Years
i haven't been able to get much info out of the music world lately. cx but i discovered something cool:

on Grooveshark, i started listening to Vocaloid and i was blown away by it's cuteness. :o and my brother (in a wild attempt to annoy my sister) played Roar by Katy Perry and the second time round, i really liked it. :3 i'm going to try and listen to some music while the internet is fast so, any recommendations would be welcome. ^^

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years

I don't really pay attention to album releases. =/ I just find songs when I find them.

Kinda like a... late discovery sorta thing. ;P

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Can't say I'm anticipating any album releases for awhile. In '13 it was Paramore and Phoenix, both of which were pretty good. This year in Feb. and March were Blondfire and The Colourist, the former of which was alright, but I absolutely love The Colourist (self-titled).

But yeah, I'm not aware of any interesting releases for awhile, which is kinda sad.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

I don't really pay attention to album releases. =/ I just find songs when I find them.

Kinda like a... late discovery sorta thing. ;P

I'm more of the same too when it comes to discovering new music. What really gets to me is that I hear a song for the first time and I later find out that it came from an album that was released a couple years or months ago or so. I was like "HOW?"

That's how I discovered Foster the People lmao. Speaking of which, their new album came out last month, I really love it!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
How about we mix it with a new topic: How do YOU discover new artists? Do you do your research online? Visit their websites? Listen to their albums (or related artists) on internet music players such as Pandora or Spotify?

Back