• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2014
    Hello, everyone. I'm SteelEdges, a 20-year-old lifelong Pokemon fan. I was a mod on the Pokemon Online main server for a year, where I also ran Mafia and Trivia channels, and I recently became a mod on the main Pokemon Showdown server. I look forward to making your acquaintance.

Years
  • Yo there Steel, welcome to PC!

I remember seeing you on PC's Showdown server today, I'm Zeddawott there if you're wondering. Glad to see you finally joined our community because we're very diverse and you'll love it here. I've been here for a little over 2 years now and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon because PC is a very active community. And you seem to be experienced with battle simulators given you've modded a few of them.

Anyways, I'm always happy to meet new people so feel free to leave me a visitor message anytime, or even a friend request if you want. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask those staff members in blue, orange and red. Have fun here Steel and I'll be seeing you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Yo-yo-oh

I am the alpha and the omega!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2013
    Hello Steel pleased to meet you, Are you getting x and y once it's out?

Back