• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

cutest large legendary Pokémon???

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
I am only talking about large Legendary Pokémon (sorry Victini you're excluded)

of all the large and powerful Legendary Pokémon, which is the cutest,

what I mean big is like Lugia or any of the Dragon mascots... Articuno, Moltres, & Zapdos sized Legendary Pokémon make the cut, but barely... small Legendary Pokémon like Mew or Vicitini are not allowed as they are small...

of the large Legendary Pokémon, which do you think is the cutest???

Articuno is cute... reminds me of Christmas...
Reshiram is probably the largest Legendary Pokémon I think would make the cut... love the fluffy chest fur, and the wings are perfect...

Articuno & Reshiram I think are the cutest large Legendary Pokémon...

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Cute? Large? I think mainly Large= cool-looking, Small= cute
But if I'd have to choose, Cresselia maybe? Though she seems more beautiful than cute xD

Years
Can you have a cute beast? It'd be like in Shrek (the first one) with donkey and the dragon... but even she wasn't classed as 'cute'.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Tbh, nothing comes to mind lol. Most of the legendaries are more majestic than cute.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Bum-bada-bahh, it's Latias time. I think she's the only one who legitimately makes the cut on surface value. The others you'd have to get to know or have an affinity for.

Years
The only two that I kind of think would fit both categories are Keldeo and Latias, although I've always seen them as more medium-sized legendaries. I have to agree with some others though, smaller legendaries tend to be cuter looking than the big ones.

Back