• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Um..hi....

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
  • Welcome to PC, WitcherKozacki!

I'm afraid I'm unfamiliar with The Witcher, but all those other things are awesome! ^___^

Anyway, I'm sure you'll have a great time here at The PokeCommunity. There's plenty of cool topics to post on and some awesome people to meet.

Make sure you read the rules/FAQ, and drop me a PM/VM if you'd like to chat a bit or have any questions. Other than that, I'll see you around, and have fun!

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2011
    Welcome to the PC! Enjoy yourself and have a great time. And pizza rocks xD
    Heh,Heh,you rock too!!
    And you have a fine avatar.
    And,for Aurafire,The Witcher is an old polish book,of a Witcher (Somethin' like a bounty hunter,but he hunts monsters for money) who killed monsters,but there happened weird things in his live. There is also a game of it,just look in google.
    And for the rest,you remind me of those Professor Oak's in Pokemon games.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC, WitcherKozacki! many people here like RPG games so I'm sure you'll like it here. Be sure to read the community rules.

Rey Lewis 55

Baltimore Ravens Fan
    Years
  • Hello Witcher Kozacki, my name is Rey Lewis and welcome to the community. I'm not that big of a fan for metal music but I am a fan of roleplaying games and pizza but I am not familiar to the book you've read.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2011
    Hello Witcher Kozacki, my name is Rey Lewis and welcome to the community. I'm not that big of a fan for metal music but I am a fan of roleplaying games and pizza but I am not familiar to the book you've read.
    Cool.
    If you like RPG,then you really must play (or begin playing) Neuroshima.
    It's and Fallout-like game,but more spookier,and,its polish.
    But its in english too!

Back