• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saving the Human Race ~A Future RP~

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Nightingale~

Avvy made by luis_LR8
Years
  • It is the year 6528; humans are no longer the most advanced species on Earth. Earth has known about other life on other planets for over 3000 years. Now there are the Chrons, the Matechs, the Relites, and the Bajras have come to Earth for various reasons. But now the human race is beginning to diminish. Now a select group of humans with special abilities are being sent to the various home worlds of the Chrons, the Matechs, the Relites, and the Bajras. The group of humans must solve the problems occurring on the various home worlds and send the others home. It will be a long and dangerous journey, but the group of humans must triumph.

Here?s what you need to know:

The Chrons: The Chrons are a race of very small humanoid aliens. Their technology is lower than humans, but that has not seemed to stop them from invading and making Earth their home. The Chron home world is very large, 10 times bigger than Jupiter, hence why they are so small; the gravity has severely limited their growth.

The Matechs: The Matechs are different; they have the ability to copy the form of any other species. They do not do this by choice, however; it is really just a hologram. See, the Matechs are a mechanical race, as they were built by their ancestors, the Socos. The Matech home world is just a vast plain of nothingness. There is no atmosphere, no trees, not anything, all there is, is a vast plain. But that is all that the Matech need, since they are mechanical, they have no need for air, food, or water.

The Relites: The Relites are the amphibious race. They live underwater and cannot breathe air. The Relites home world is a gigantic ocean of a dark greenish slime, which is why humans must get rid of them, the Relites have been turning every available water source into their home and with the ability to shrink in size, it is becoming quite hard to get a glass of decent water.

The Bajras: The Bajra race is similar to a giant ram standing on their hind legs. The Bajra are the most violent of the races, and seem to cause the most damage to the human race. The Bajra home world consists of thousands upon thousands of land covered in the moss-like grass that the Bajra use for food, water, and clothing. The Bajra have the uncanny ability to transform themselves into a normal ram by human standards and this has caused the loss of a lot of food, particularly the grasses humans use to make cereals, pasta, and breads.

Rules:
    1) No power playing
    2) No godly abilities
    3) No one line posts, be descriptive (why I?m wanting a RP example)
    4) TRY to post at least once a day, I can understand if you can?t for one day, just not too many in a row...
    5) No use of the (*) in posts, you MUST be descriptive (reference up to rule #3)
    6) Be respectful
    7) Abide by the PokeCommuity Rules
    If you do not follow these rules, I have and hold the power to boot you from the RP.

Here?s the form:

Name:
    Personality:
    Special Ability: (nothing too powerful, just something very useful)
    RP example: (I want this more than I want to know your character?s name!!) Not required for specific people.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
  • Name:Jon
    Appearance:Tall,blue eyes,black hair,always wears black shirts and pants,and always wears a hat.
    Personality:Kind,sometimes serious,happy.
    Special Ability:A techinical genius.
    RP example:
    As I sleep I have this dream:
    I am in a meadow."Hmmm how did I end up here?" I wonder.Then Misaki appears. "Why hello there Miss Masaki.Do you know how we got here?" I ask.She doesn't answer.I walk closer. "Miss Masaki?" Then when I get close to her,she punches me in the gut.I go flying down to the ground.I cough. " M...Miss Masaki what is wrong with you?" I say quietly.Then she comes closer and kicks me in the face.I start bleeding furiously. "AHHH!" I scream in pain. "Miss Masaki! what are you doing!" I get up,and look into her eyes. "You aren't Miss Masaki!" I then summon my 2 star cards. "Whoever you are...I will battle you.How dare you impersonate Miss Masaki!" I say as I get in a stance for battle.Then 'Masaki' charges at me,and her arm turns into a dagger.I use the sheild to block. "What..how did this happen?" Then I run away,and swing my sword in a horizontal motion "Wave attack!" Then a wave comes out of my sword and slices 'Masaki' in half.Then it turns into a star card. "Oh!" I say running over to the card. "It was..the change....so thats how..." I say.Then I scribble my name on the card. "Yes I got a star card!"
    Then i wake up. "Huh?It was only a dream...but it felt so real..." I say.Then I look in my hand.There was the card stained in blood. "But..how...." Then I look at myself.I am covered in blood.Then I get up and knock on Masaki's door. "Excuse me Miss Masaki.Are you awake?" I say quietly.

(is that better?)

Last edited:

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Name: Rine Shard
    Appearance: Dark hair with silver hightlights; eerie eyes that appear silver, though with a pearl-like iridescence; slim, light, yet lithe body structure
    Personality: Quiet and even-tempered, Rine's visions have allowed him more insight and understanding than many of his age and experiences. Should he find a cause he deems worthy, he would be willing to give his life for it without hesitation. Despite this seemingly blind devotion, however, Rine rarely acts without first giving considerable forethought to the consequences.
    Special Ability: "Other Sight" (Allows him to see dimensions(ex: dreams, into hearts/souls, literally other dimensions, etc.) and images most cannot normally see (ex: able to see through objects, at great distances, etc.); occasionally allows glimpses of the future, though the visions are brief and not often granted)
    RP example:

Shadows began to lengthen as a warm breeze drifted lazily over the land. Calm and gentle, the tame wind seemed as though it should have been tender and soothing. And, perhaps it might have been--were it not for the scent that it carried. Amidst the clouds of ashes that the breeze aroused was the choking, overwhelming scent of death. The thick soot alone would have been enough the send any human into an uncontrollable fit of coughing. However, the foul odor of partially burned, rotting corpses stifled any coughing and gave only a blinding, numbing nausea.

Standing silently among the burnt rubble that had once been a home, Rine felt the sickness clinging to his lungs with each breath. However, he gave it no heed. More potent than the scent was the agony of his spirit--tearing him apart with guilt, grief, and helpless fury. With such tormenting emotions boiling within him, Rine stood rigidly still, his dark hair casting a shadow over his eyes. Slowly, the male's hands clenched themselves into stiff, tight fists as a single tear began to edge at a shadowed eye. However, swiftly closing his silver eyes, Rine turned and started away from the smoking ruins. I have no right to shed tears . . . And, I won't . . . not until I set this right.

Note: I will not be able to post from 9:00 PM EST until Monday every week. If this presents a problem, then I am willing to be excluded from the roleplay.

~Nightingale~

Avvy made by luis_LR8
    Years
  • Forgotten_hope: Before I can accept you, you need to learn how to put spaces in between quotation marks, you made it all run together and it doesn't read easy. Make it a little longer and fix the squished-ness of it and you are set to go!

Kogenta: One word: Perfect. I am fine with your inability to be on at certain times, just try to post once a day, all I'm asking for is to try.

Oops... I forgot to post my own bio! Silly me!!

Name: Holly Marie
    Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/digitaldude/lovehina_1_800.jpg (except with red hair, blue eyes)
    Personality: very outgoing, loves to have a good time, but be warned of her serious side.
    Special Ability: Telekinesis (limited to what I could pick up with my own hands), Telepathy (limited to distance, father way becomes weaker), and Doppleganger (can create copies of herself or others, limited to two copies per person)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name: Ruby Sacteon
    Appearance: Blond hair that lays flat on his head. He has a mixture of grey and red eyes and large ears. He wears black sweatpants and about a size to big camo tank top. His sneakers are white ad he wears glasses.
    Personality: A bookish type person he knows more than some of the others. Although some people think he can't do much he is very athletic and will keep going unitl he wins. Most of the time he is either laughing or thinking. A very kind person he will do anything to save the human race.
    Special Ability: Super fast moving ability, is able to move as fast as lightning in the night sky. Able to generate electricity from his body.
    RP example:

The wind lazily fluttered as I stood outside the house. It was 11 O'clock at night and I was infront of an abandoned house that served as my hangout. As I walked inside I heard my friends arguing about the last raid. When I walked in the door they tossed me a pistol. I barely had enough time to take my hands out of the trenchcoat I was wearing to catch it.
    " We have to use these on the others across town! " My friend Zachary was saying.
    My other friend Steffen was saying, " No! I won't go about killing or hurting people! "
    " I have to agree with Zachary. We live in 2250. Technology has grown greatly but the Earth's health has steeply dropped. We must fight if we are to survive. If that means killing I think you should be up to it, " I said. They all nodded in my direction, everyone except Steffen that is. Then hesitantly he nodded too.

Will that work as a sample ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back