• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spontaneous Acts of Randomness Remix!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
  • *'wrong answer sound'* Nope...it was beer cake.

*gives you a teacup anyway* ^^ Wrong answers are ALWAYS accepted around here!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • I'll save you, N-U! *jumps in after N-U into a pit of ravenous alligators*

So this is what happens to people who lose game shows. O.O;

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    *i wake up and jump down the tube too* wheeeee!!!....ARGGGGHH!!!!!! * jumps around fighting the aligators jackie chan style, i help my friends out and leaves the gators in a corcle, all eating each others tails.*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Digital Mage said:
    'The hell? Why was this started again.
    I know. You'd think, after two closings, we'd give up by now...

Which just proves yet again that we are stubborn, immortal fools.

Midnight Shadow said:
    *i wake up and jump down the tube too* wheeeee!!!....ARGGGGHH!!!!!! * jumps around fighting the aligators jackie chan style, i help my friends out and leaves the gators in a corcle, all eating each others tails.*
    Those poor alligators! *jumps back in*

o_o;

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    *goes after amy* wait amy! you will just get your self killed!*makes the aligators hover using the rooster talisman and i put them into a sewer*

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
  • Thorns said:
    I know. You'd think, after two closings, we'd give up by now...

Which just proves yet again that we are stubborn, immortal fools.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

I'll post part nineteen of my long & epic 48 part series later.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Dance wtih mister pineapple, you know it's good for you!
    I'll post part nineteen of my long & epic 48 part series later.
    Like, yay! We finally get to here what happens next x_x
    But, ZOMG! You didn't post anything random in that post, mage O_O

Wait... Queen of snakes (sorry couldn't resist calling you that, brick'd), weren't you grounded? *Ish confuzzled, brick'd*
    The brick conspiracy returns... *paranoid look*

viridian doubletongue

Years
  • Smarties-kun said:
    Like, yay! We finally get to here what happens next x_x
    But, ZOMG! You didn't post anything random in that post, mage O_O

Oh no!! You're right! Least it's better than SPAM.

*Eats part of the universe* Mmmm, tastes like chicken.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Like...spontaneous acts is back again? I swear it's an omen...

Yes, an omen...do you not hear me? Do you not hear the HOWLING? It is the three Exeggutors of the apocalypse, come to hide our keys and mismatch our socks! Beware...@_@

What? Why are you looking at me?! No, don't ask any questions! Silence yourself! No-one speaks to the co-ordinator! THE CO-ORDINATOR SPEAKS TO NO-ONE!!

Wait, did you say that mister Pineapple was here? Pwhee! *Goes of to dance with Mr.Pineapple* Oh, and if any visitors come by while I'm gone, please tell them to leave their sanity at the counter and to take care not to tread in the primordial soup, tis' awfully slippery this fine day.

viridian doubletongue

Years
  • For all of you who don't know my long & epic 48 part story, here's a link to the contents.

Now for chapter umm.... 19.

The writhing hen-zilla made one final shriek, before crashing it's head to the the dusty ground. Bulge went to inspect the seemingly dead creature as an almost completely uninjured wolfox Thorns sniffed around as if searching for something. She seemed very wary of a certain spot, & poked her nose into a rock. Just at that moment a ball of fluff cam flying out of the hole. Everyone, astonished looked around to see what it was, until it landed on the ground looking dazed. It was nana-face. Unharmed & actually quite hyperactive. Everyone was okay, they could relax again.
    'Wait. Haven't we forgotten something?' Bulge murmured. The golden egg?! They had forgotten what the quest was all about. The merry band of travellers made they're way to the chamber at the bottom of hen-zilla in a series of leaps & bounds. Upon them creeping inside, a bright light shone from a further passage way. Finally their quest might be all over. Just a few seconds away may be a golden egg...

TO BE CONTINUED

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Terf Random bak?!

There's a new random thread...?!

W00T!! *runs through the thread throwing congratulatory flowers at peoples' heads*

I am going to reclaim my occupation of being...Teh Random Police Officer!! And you all know my slogan; You Spam You Die <3

Ah yes. I will being using pink font to toture all the pink haters >:3

I hope you people are glad to see me ;O;

Back