• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!~

AmericanWonderland

Sassmaster
Years
  • Hi there! I'm AmericanWonderland (my cosplay name), but you can call me by a number of names and I will respond, these include Josh, and just about any character I plan on cosplaying, so just ask me about those. Um...not much to say about myself, I'm a huge nerd and I just kind of sit around watching anime or reading or playing videogames or being on tumblr most of the time.
    My absolute favorite Pokemon is Umbreon.
    That's about it.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey Josh, welcome to PC! :D Wonderful to meet you~

Haha I'm a huge nerd myself when it comes to a lot of things, especially Pokemon and anime/manga, but plenty of us are like that here. Is it all right if I ask what your favorite anime are? Maybe we have more in common than we realize, after all. Umbreon is also one of the best Eeveelutions (too bad it's not very strong physically) so you have good taste in that as well. :3 Hopefully you've been settling well into PokeCommunity so far and have been enjoying your stay; this place has so many amazing people and you'll be able to get acquainted with them if you stick around.

I'm sure you'll enjoy our Video Games section if you're interested in video games - stop by there sometime! We also have the awesome General Entertainment section for people looking to talk about anime as well as the myriads of Pokemon game sections the forum has. All-in-all, I'm sure you'll find lots to do here and hope we keep running into each other down the road. :D Have a blast and remember to read the rules!

See you around~

AmericanWonderland

Sassmaster
    Years
  • Thank you for the warm welcome! My favorite anime include, but are not limited to, Naruto, Bleach, Angel Beats, Hetalia, Digimon, and of course, Pokemon. And I'll be sure to check those sections of the site out, and it would be awesome if we kept running into each other! ^u^

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey, Josh!

Welcome to PC!

That's quite cool that you're into cosplaying. I've never actually researched into it, but from what I've heard, isn't it where you dress up as a character from an anime, manga, etc, and reenact it with others? I could be totally wrong, though. X)

I'm a huge nerd, too, don't even worry about it! Videogaming is a big hobby of mine and I'm always lurking on Tumblr, too. xD Pretty cool hobbies if I must say so myself. :p

Umbreon is definitely a good choice for a favorite Pokémon! As you can tell from my username, my favorite is Gyarados, but that's besides the point. xD

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it here! If you ever would like to chat or have any questions, don't hesitate to leave a visitor message on my profile!

See you around!

AmericanWonderland

Sassmaster
    Years
  • Ah thank you for the welcome, and that's exactly what cosplay is! Gyarados is an excellent choice for a favorite Pokemon! And video games and tumblr are pretty much my whole life, as well as anime. Hope to see you around!

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Hey there Josh, and Welcome!
    I do have to say Umbreon is a tie with Mighteyena for my most favorite Dark type. I hope you've made yourself at home here.

I hope to see you around, and if you need anything you can contact me anytime.
    -Joey

Years
  • Hello Josh, and it just so happens your favourite Pokemon is my next tattoo haha. If you don't mind my asking what videogames do you play???

Years
  • Lego LOTR is a great game :) And I really need to get White/Black 2. Ye my friends is going to get Espeon so im going to get Umbreon

Back