• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Go Toto! 30k!

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
  • Forest Grovyle said:
    I already congratulated you on LJ, but I want to do it here, too! :D Congrats on the 30k, Toto! ^_^ May there be many, many more posts to come! *hugs!*

--FG :D
    Thanks guys! *hugs FG back* ^^

DeathScape

Banned
    Years
  • OMG! I remember a thread about her getting 20,000 posts, and I had 50 posts. She got 10,000 posts before I even got 200!

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    wow Toto, I knew you'd make it^^
    Congrats^^
    I'm pretty sure you'll reach 40k very soon :)

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • No way. o.O w00h, it's taking me a year just to reach 1,000 but you accomplished 31,000+ so quickly!? What ever you're on I want some t00! lol, that certainly is a huge dedication to the forum and I have no choice but to acknowledge you on that goal.

~Blade~

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • o_O wow... even I don't know Toto , and just have seen her posts and saw her around and actually never did talk to her, I'm still amazed by such numbers! Even wihtout knowing you Toto, I must say congratulations... I possibly won't never reach 30k posts... Congratulations.... again XD.

Back