• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is there somewhere I could post an X/Y analysis?

FlamingRage

Can you feel my rage?
Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    Just what the title says. I have an in depth analysis made from the official X/Y videos and photos on the official site about the starter's final typing's, Fairy type's strengths and weaknesses, and a few other things regarding X and Y.

I was hoping I could post it as a thread rather than putting in one of the chat like threads I'm seeing. Would it be allowed to post in the X/Y forum as it's own thread? Or is there somewhere else I should do it?

Years
  • Adding on to what Audy said, you could always contact the X & Y mods Jake♫ and Aerilyn to see if it's still a suitable topic because there may be a thread on these topics that already exists.

Back