• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Blazing Red : Fire Red Hack

Should I include D/P and B/W Pokémon in this hack?

• Yes

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • No

Votes: 15 48.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
All the scripts, ASM. It would take quite a while.
If you want, I can just make it a mixed hack where Pokémon all around the world appear. This does not mean that 386 Pokémon will appear. But most will. That will allow D/P and B/W Pokémon to replace other Pokémon which don't appear in this hack. :) I'll put up a poll!

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
In the first post it says that there will still be SEVII isles but that little bit of hoenn that you visit in this hack is supposed to overwrite the sevii isles or both Hoenn and sevii will be included ?
Despite the fact that i voted no ( bad dude :P) i would like to see some pokemon like jigglypuf or jynx or raticate be replaced by genIV and genV legendaries..but if you do consider adding gevIV genV pokemon don't ( please don't) overwrite 3d gen pokemon....
Also if this will have 386 pokemon catchable you would have to add events for some pokemon like groudon or kyogre..

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
All 386 legendaries will have their own event or cave or tower. The ? spots could be edited, but i'd have to givethem a blank cry since they all use the same cry. So I can include other legendaries without replacing other Pokémon. :) But they won't be in the dex :(
I've completed Roxanne fully, you can battle her in Pewter City.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Sorry for double post!
Good news! I've edited all wild Pokémon up to Celadon and around Fuschia. Trainers are up to Mt. Moon.
There will be some special Pokémon around the reigon. "shiny" much?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Suicune and me have merged our hack together. We will both be working on it!
Could a mod please close this?

Years
Hopefully i dont get in trouble, im only bumping this because the owner asked it to be closed {:
Sorry moderaters, i wont do this to other ones, you have my word c:
just trying to do a "good deed" lol

Back