• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TC's Egg Swap: Gold Rush Edition [Results posted!]

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
  • Only 29 more hours (well, 28 hours and 34 minutes really) of swapping left! I will no longer be posting full results in the main post and will be moving them into the last post with a link in the main post after it has concluded. In any case, here are the current top 5!

On a side note:
    As it stands, it's highly unlikely anyone will reach 100 swaps in this small of a time frame. As a result we've decided to just give the usertitle to whoever (non staff member) gets the most swaps.

Top 5 at the moment:

1. #16 tabor62 | 64
    2. #6 RedJ | 50
    3. #15 EV♥ | 42
    4. #8 Crackle and #9 Keiran | 36
    5. #13 Sage Ghetsis | 24​

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Swapped with #8, Crackle

Hey I've swapped with at least 4 or 5 people and my swaps aren't on the list yet....how come?

tabor62

Years
  • Hey I've swapped with at least 4 or 5 people and my swaps aren't on the list yet....how come?

Only 29 more hours (well, 28 hours and 34 minutes really) of swapping left! I will no longer be posting full results in the main post and will be moving them into the last post with a link in the main post after it has concluded. In any case, here are the current top 5!

On a side note:
    As it stands, it's highly unlikely anyone will reach 100 swaps in this small of a time frame. As a result we've decided to just give the usertitle to whoever (non staff member) gets the most swaps.

Sorry, I got a bit lazy since it's so close to the end now ;.;

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Swapped with: #17 Kouzan.

Swapped with: #5 RedJ.

Last edited:

tabor62

Years
  • Aaaand closed! Sorry guys, no more swapping (Oops I was a little late) :( But I'll be doing the final tally and posting it here as soon as I can. Y'all feel free to hatch your egg and share what you got :)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I got a 31/31/31/X/31/X Male Spritzee with Healer in a normal Pokeball. Also has the Egg Move Wish.

Can't wait to see who got my egg, kekekeke...

Last edited:

tabor62

Years
  • Plot twist! Us hosts aren't going to be included in the formal rankings so yup. This is what the final standings look like:

Participants

# ----- | -- pts. | IGN: ---- | FC: ---- ---- ----​
    • Omicron | 13
    • Lunis | 7
    • Lilith | 6
    • Terabyte | 11
    • RedJ | 51
    • Minerva | 12
    • skyluigi2 | 0
    • Crackle | 38
    • Keiran | 37
    • Solace | 8
    • Sukisu | 11
    • 이큐리 | 0
    • Sage Ghetsis | 24
    • ⊗Slenderman⊗ | 21
    • Absol | 44
    • tabor62 | 65
    • Kouzan | 8
    • Hydrogen | 1

Followed by the people who did the most swaps excluding us hosts:

1st place goes to: #5 RedJ! He ranks in at 51 total swaps. Maybe y'all don't think so but I think he gave me a run for my money and he was a reason I was motivated to swap more. Also as previously discussed you're eligible to claim your very own usertitle. When you've decided on the usertitle you wanted (or it you actually want it or not), do PM one of us staff and we'll see to it that you get it :) Please do keep in mind the system has limits, so nothing too fancy >.<

2nd place goes to: #8 Crackle! He ranks in at 38 total swaps. Don't fret, you don't get the usertitle, but you get a shiny exclusive (unless someone decides to abuse their power) emblem :D

3rd place goes to: #13 Sage Ghetsis! He ranks in at 24 total swaps. You'll be getting your own exclusive emblem too! Next time don't change your name in the middle of an event D:

And finally for everyone, thanks so much for participating! It was certainly lively (discounting the end >.<) and it made for some fast paced trading :) Everyone who made at least 1 swap will be receiving an emblem as well! We will be awarding all said rewards as swiftly as we can. In addition we will be moving this thread to Trade Shops shortly, so don't panic if your post count suddenly drops >.< Might be adding on other random notes as I always forget stuff erk.

OH RIGHT! The emblems o3 o

WDCfAfy.gif

Participation Emblem
    rIA16il.png

1st Place Emblem
    zcnndnb.png

2nd Place Emblem
    QkEOO9G.png

3rd Place Emblem
    x69NgYo.jpg

Custom Usertitle (Ain't got no image for dis)

Last edited:
    Back