• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In School

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
  • A young military dude that goes to college? Since I wear glasses some may consider me nerdy, a nerdy guy that knows how to use a M16 rifle:P.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    ooooo!!a M16 rifle! i love those :laugh: ! and i like the AKS-S4U files also :laugh: ! those are my fav. :laugh: ! but the only gun i've used was my bro's gun (he's a cop). it was unloaded though. anyways, in my school, i'm the funny one......yup...i'm the funniest one there :laugh:

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, I'm a prep, and I'm proud.And no, I'm not a snob, nor am I stuck up, no matter what you think

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'm the hyper one that everyone is freaked out by because I'm always either giggling/squealing about... er... non-existant people (YAMI!!! XD) or else I'm talking to myself or something. Nah.. I'm not always like that. Just when I'm with friends/under the influence of caffeine. ;p

I'm sort of... the over achiever ._.;; I'll get upset with a mark under 87% (meaning I'm fed up with both math & geography in which I'm getting 80 and 79 respectively). I try not to complain too much because it makes people feel bad since a lot of my friends kinda... do really bad in school (well, on my standards anyway). But I'm also the kid who doesn't really care what people think. o_o I walk around reading Japanese Yuugiou manga and I get made fun of constantly, but it's kind of amusing since I have the state of mind where I think, "they can't bug me. I'm better than them. MWAHAHAHAHAA!! I should stop talking to myself."

o_o;;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • First of all, OSA (my school) students are considered as "all of them are GEEKS" already... so it neutralizes me from "geek" to "normal" in this special situation ^_^;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I can honestly say no one in my school hates me. Or loves me. Because I am the only member of my homeschool. =P So that makes me the best and worst kid in all areas. ^_^

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    lol, I'm the "New Girl" at school. Seriously, that's what they call me. o.O;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I'm a Prep, I dont have a hate group, I'm friends with people from Goth to Gangsters. I'm not mean and I don't expect people to be mean to me because thats the way it works, Give me and Respect and I'll give you respect. I don't ever go bragging to people about stuff because its not right. So Therefore, I'm a prep.

Zento

Mushroom God
    Years
  • Most people take a look at me and say I'm gothic. ^^; But if you're one of my close friends you'll know I'm the comic book/video game/studies all the time nerd that I am.... Heh..... But I don't think you really good put an exact label on me... My clothes and my personality vary from each other very much.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Here's a social class chart my friend Rita did a few weeks ago.

Preps
    Dominating House: Gold, Tan

Posers(Gangster, Thug)
    Dominating House - Green

Punks(Alternatives and Goths)
    Dominating House - Blue, Green

Pretty Kids(Flower Children)
    Dominating House - Tan

Other
    Dominating House - None

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, I'm a lot like Lightning, but my situation's the same as Kairi's. XD Except.. well, my brother's homeschooled too. I actually did used to go to public school, but I don't know what I would've been called. I wasn't a snob or anything, and I had a lot of friends, so I guess I was popular. Though, I wasn't popular because I was rich or anything, I was just nice to everybody. Oh, and I was smart, but not really a nerd. *shrugs and gets called a nerd by the next person she walks by* XD J/K. I guess my attitude is sort of like 'I don't care what you think...' I do have my own type of fashion sense, like I'll wear pleated skirts a lot instead of flare jeans. o.o; They're cute! And I also don't mine advertising that I love Pok?mon and Anime. ^_^ I wear my Pok?mon shirts in public all the time! In fact, I've even gotten compliments on them before.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • YOU HAVE GREAT TASTE IN FASHION Kay! Pleated skirts, Jeans, and plaid is in.. 2004 styles are those styles and Velour, jackets, and of course this years color is, Blue Blue Blue!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'm kinda the dorky prep that hangs out with an assortment of your typical skater preps, your crazy gothiy punks, and few ghetto peeps...

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
    Years
  • me

Well, im a guy whos seems to always be whisiling in the halls and always has a big smile on his face. People always ask me "Are you EVER in a bad mood?"
    ITs been a while since i have. But as for popularity, i am the middle man. Lets put it this way: i can sit at any table at lunch. Like, i can sit with less poplular kids, and they wont mind, because im nice to them, but i can sit with the popular kids (who are mean to the less pop kids) and they wont mind a bit.

So how can i describe myself? A guy whos always in a good mood whom everyone enjoys the company of. Its a good poition.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Dizzy said:
    YOU HAVE GREAT TASTE IN FASHION Kay! Pleated skirts, Jeans, and plaid is in.. 2004 styles are those styles and Velour, jackets, and of course this years color is, Blue Blue Blue!

Lol, well that's good to know, because I love pleated and plaid things! ^_^ And blue is also my second favorite color.

Back