• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Anime] Shipping Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Woah, love that sprite ;) Me now offically luvs this shipping ;)

Sorry but thats not lady Gaga who sings that song lol Ke$ha is the one who sings that.... its called "tik tok" and im pretty sure its "make it rock" not "make it pop"

I think tucker and lady gaga would be cooler ;)

Ive seen alot of videos on youtube where they pair loads of different characters from different animes together... like ash and sakura (from naruto) XD they cool n' funny LOL

Whoops. XD Yeah,...I heard the song on my DSi. There's something there called Flipnotes that you can download for free without points. You can go onto Flipnote Hatena and see videos that other people animated. Going by the DS, it sounded like she said pop, so I guessed what the lyrics were basically. lol They also had a drawing of Gaga on there with that particular song, so that's why I assumed she sang it. Sorry. XD

I think Tucker and Lady Gaga would make a good pair as well. Maybe they could own a pair of Jigglypuffs and have a tag battle with Ash?

Hm...who could Miror B be paired with? I think Miror B and Gaga could make an interesting pair as well.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Good Question: What happens to ShippingShipping?
    What would be the new 2010ShippingShipping?

LAY OFF. Go to another thread to talk about your crazy obsession that no one cares about.

Do you know that it's insulting to ship real people together? Do you actually CARE about their feelings?!

I made Gaga sprites to go with Jigglypuff HGSS sprites. Any Pokemon-erFace shipper can use this as long as they give credit for the Gaga sprite. ^_^

[Anime] Shipping Debates

Aw they're nice.
    I might actually try to ship Pokemon-erFaceShipping one day.

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
    Years
  • Sorry Azumi, I get carried off a lot of times.
    Didn't mean any harm.

@Sweet Smoochum
    Would you mind using those lady gaga sprites to contribute to Rom Hacking?

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • O_O HOMG, Kengo LOST the appeal round. Then he leaves. My goodness, some friend he was.
    (This calls for... bad character design.)

Sorry Azumi, I get carried off a lot of times.
    Didn't mean any harm.

...fine. I'll let you go this time.
    There'll be no next time btw...

Years
  • Sorry Azumi, I get carried off a lot of times.
    Didn't mean any harm.

@Sweet Smoochum
    Would you mind using those lady gaga sprites to contribute to Rom Hacking?

I don't mind at all. You can use the sprites, as long as credit is given. ^_^ I also have sprites of her in a black and gold dress if you want that, too.

[Anime] Shipping Debates

I think her and Miror B would make an interesting pair. They both like music.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Jorah said:
    Because it's the truth...?

Now you're putting my words in your mouth.

Some live in your own country and look like they lead normal lives, they don't live out in the forests and hunt for their food.

Touché. But they live under rocks. And caves.

What? Not all gay people are hot o.O That was an English actor. He was popular before he ever said he was bi.

Well it looks like they are.

I hope this is your idea of irony.

What irony? Are you saying something offensive again?

Tachibana Azumi said:
    O_O HOMG, Kengo LOST the appeal round. Then he leaves. My goodness, some friend he was.
    (This calls for... bad character design.)

*agrees* Also the fact that he left after he lost and didn't bother cheering for Dawn if he really *cares* for her. That's so a Not!Penguin hint, and may turn out to be one-sided (seeing how Dawn looked).

Oh but it did show how Appealshipping is there. Clasping hands...*sighs* Where's Candice when you need her...XD Zoey is clearly bi. I've never seen her wear proper female costumes for contests.

Seriously, the writers chose Nando over Kenny? He was barely here the entire series, with that annoying accent/15th century look about him, but owns Kenny. Not saying Kenny was any better, but still.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • I don't mind at all. You can use the sprites, as long as credit is given. ^_^ I also have sprites of her in a black and gold dress if you want that, too.
    [Anime] Shipping Debates

Nice design! :D

*agrees* Also the fact that he left after he lost and didn't bother cheering for Dawn if he really *cares* for her. That's so a Not!Penguin hint, and may turn out to be one-sided (seeing how Dawn looked).
    Seriously, the writers chose Nando over Kenny? He was barely here the entire series, with that annoying accent/15th century look about him, but owns Kenny. Not saying Kenny was any better, but still.

I was like "OMG Kenny, if you're her childhood friend you should ttly stay to watch her, not go train! What happened with all the Penguin hints YOU started?"
    ...nevertheless he should STAY for the festival, man...!

Kenny was a better rival than Nando. Dude, Nando just appeared out of the blue in DP004, and just said "Imma gonna fight gyms and do contests at the same timeeeee" yet we only saw him in the Adamant Orb episode (a totally unrelated thing), a contest which marks Dawn's first loss in the appeal round, and a cameo in DP106 (when Piloswine didn't obey Dawn). NO. DEPTH. AT. ALL.

Kenny had a teeny-weeny more depth to him. And what happened to him? He gets sent off the series early. I believe there was a phrase called "put on a bus" or something...?

Last edited:

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
  • I don't mind at all. You can use the sprites, as long as credit is given. ^_^ I also have sprites of her in a black and gold dress if you want that, too.

[Anime] Shipping Debates

Omigosh I love your sprites! Haha. And the ones on the previous page with Jigglypuff. I can picture Lady Gaga actually having some strange assortment of Pokemon, like fighting a double battle with Delcatty and Bannette.

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
    Years
  • I always thought of AppealShipping as a backup Yuri shipping to me.
    Then, again PenguinShipping is equivalent to ContestShipping.
    Sweet Smoochom, thanks.
    I'll put this under ROM resources.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Tachibana Azumi said:
    Kenny was a better rival than Nando. Dude, Nando just appeared out of the blue in DP004, and just said "Imma gonna fight gyms and do contests at the same timeeeee" yet we only saw him in the Adamant Orb episode (a totally unrelated thing), a contest which marks Dawn's first loss in the appeal round, and a cameo in DP106 (when Piloswine didn't obey Dawn). NO. DEPTH. AT. ALL.

Kenny had a teeny-weeny more depth to him.

I'm upset at Kenny not being the man he's supposed to be. He didn't deliver. His "bro" Barry did.

He probably also had a teeny-weeny you-know-what. :/

Jorah said:
    It would be hilarious if he won both the grand festival and the league, because no one likes him, but oh well, that won't happen.

You're just upset there's no BarryxPaul sex.

...Wait, what?? Is that another way for saying I agree with you? o.O Because I wasn't, I was talking about what I had already said o.O

Now you're going in circles.

No, the irony that you said some people live in the BC ages, then you approve of people spitting on and shunning others for having a different preference in people than you

It's not about what I approve or disapprove.

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
  • I'm upset at Kenny not being the man he's supposed to be. He didn't deliver. His "bro" Barry did.

You're just upset there's no BarryxPaul sex.

Hahahahah whoa, whoa, left field! Left field! Those lines cracked me up. Ruby, are you trying to make the Shipping Debates for more mature audiences now that's it's evolved? :P

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Actually, that's a great idea. Shipping Debates ++. (Rated X). Well, not X cause god knows what the mods will slap us with if anything happens. XD

Except if we make this a more mature debate, everyone's gonna think I'm a pervert... meh, who cares. :P

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
  • Actually, that's a great idea. Shipping Debates ++. (Rated X). Well, not X cause god knows what the mods will slap us with if anything happens. XD

Except if we make this a more mature debate, everyone's gonna think I'm a pervert... meh, who cares. :P

And exactly how do we think of you now...? ;-)

Your nature does say "Naughty," after all. Let's keep the images in spoilers though, people. Bahaha.

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
    Years
  • Shipping Debates rated M?
    ...Sortawant...
    Well,I assume everyone here is already 13+, so 0o.
    BarryXPaul? NO.

AK47's pervertness? NO!

Kenny's no man. For there is Nando,in the shadows.

Last edited:

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • lol I suppose I disagree with the both of you, Azumi and Ruby, I always thought Nando would get pretty far in both contests and gyms since he's the only character to have taken both up, and he doesn't seem the incompetent, arrogant type who would've thought they could've taken up everything but ended up having too much work to do. It would be hilarious if he won both the grand festival and the league, because no one likes him, but oh well, that won't happen.

I don't like him because he took both contests and gyms.
    I'd be interested in him if he'd just show up a bit more and was MORE of a teenager or something. Because. I can't. Relate. To him. AT. ALL.

(Some adults are exceptions. -_-)

I'm upset at Kenny not being the man he's supposed to be. He didn't deliver. His "bro" Barry did.

I still can't believe they were ABLE to become friends. I let it slip because I <3 Jun.

I see what you did there. (stares

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Shedinjareese said:
    Hahahahah whoa, whoa, left field! Left field! Those lines cracked me up. Ruby, are you trying to make the Shipping Debates for more mature audiences now that's it's evolved?

Heh, hey, if we went explicit, I think it'd go pretty interesting in here. I suddenly got an idea for making a podcast. But it would be impossible. :/

Jorah said:
    LOL. ...Why are you upset by these things?

Well if we wanted any Penguinshipping, we were surely disappointed.

Nando doesn't even compare to what that Barry/Paul scene could have been, the Barry/Paul scene I just *expected* would happen, Nando I would only want to happen for mass trolling. And I can't ever imagine Paul not wearing clothes, I think he probably wears them in the shower.

Now you're thinking of Paul like Tom Brady. He's just a worthless git. The end of Sinnoh is near, and has he changed his ways? No. Nando would've been the filler character with his "Blah blah Pokemon blah blah blah contest blah blah blah badges blah". And then someone like Kenny would go "Blah blah blah?" And then Zoey would go "Blah....................I'm a lesbian."

Sometimes I wonder if you do it purposely o.O

That's what I think about you.

Tachibana Azumi said:
    I'd be interested in him if he'd just show up a bit more and was MORE of a teenager or something. Because. I can't. Relate. To him. AT. ALL.

*agrees* Try to imagine Nando live in Arizona right now. Lulz :P

I see what you did there. (stares

*smiles*

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
  • Heh, hey, if we went explicit, I think it'd go pretty interesting in here. I suddenly got an idea for making a podcast. But it would be impossible. :/

And then Zoey would go "Blah....................I'm a lesbian."

Hahah I am liking the sound of this "podcast" thing. ^ and you seem to be off to a good start.

Is it just me or does it seem like everyone here is in consensus that Jun=greatness? I never thought we'd all be able to agree on something... and of all things... and yet....

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Jun is obviously the best thing since a Mocha Frappuccino. My dear Calendarshipping is sooo cute, damnit.

Seriously, who won't like seeing a blonde dude on coffee doing it hard with a hot chick on slim fast?...

Yep, that's what 2 AM in the morning does to you.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Is it just me or does it seem like everyone here is in consensus that Jun=greatness? I never thought we'd all be able to agree on something... and of all things... and yet....

Jun is the equivalent of awesome in the Pokemon anime. POKEMON ANIME ONLY, man.
    Prussia is the real awesome.

Seriously, who won't like seeing a blonde dude on coffee doing it hard with a hot chick on slim fast?...

I prefer cold coffee. (hint hint

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back