• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Could have a border, and the screenshot could be much much neater, and be a little more then just a screenshot minimized.

5/10

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Dark_Lucario said:
    Seamus? OK.
    7/10
    (short message)
    Dark_Lucario said:
    Border= It's glowing red
    Transparency=Can't do that with Paint
    Other two= I try.

7/10
    Anime bishie. Neat.
    Dark_Lucario, we have a 4 word minimum for posts, aswell as a minimum of 25 characters!
    Bypassing it with "too short" or the likes is against the rules, don't do it again!
    Also, this is no discussion thread, take things like that either to PM, or the Funtime DCC, as it is offtopic.

Bell, you've got a nice avatar. I like the effect in the background. Though, I have no diea who that person is. XD
    You'll get a 7/10 from me.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Dr. Linoone is no Dr. no more?

Oh, where is that fox from? It's super cool. 9/10

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Seriously, if there's one thing I don't like it's pictures of guys doing embarassing stuff. Plus, the white outlining shows and looks kinda hideous.

-_- 2/10 but only 'cause it's funny.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back