• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban The Person Above You! (Don't take it literally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
Banned cause Hikari randomly enters to post then leaves for an hour before coming back for another random post.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
banned cause this Chinese fellow walks into a bar with a huge colorful parrot on his shoulder. "Wow", says the bartender, "where did you get that from?" "From China", answered the parrot, "they've got tons of them there!"

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Banned because you ain't goin nowhere!

Banned cuz I got ninja'd and your also banned because I just watched a movie and the ending got cuz off and replaced with commercials. I mean what in the hell?

Banned cuz I got ninja'd and your also banned because I just watched a movie and the ending got cuz off and replaced with commercials. I mean what in the hell?

Last edited:

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Banned cuz my computer is being slow on this site for some reason, and it's 2 35 am where im at so ShinyUmbreon is tired and going to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back