• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halloween Party Chain Story

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Pok?mon

Kayleigh: "Hey Shadow! Get your skaggly butt back here! You're supposed to be helping us!" She tilted her head and put her arms around her waist as she glared up at him.
    Pichu: "Pi pi chuu!"

Mad Scientist's Lab

Kayleigh was walking in front of the laboratory when she heard an explosion.
    Kayleigh: "What was that?!"
    Pichu: "Pi?"
    Kayleigh: "Well, let's go check it out! Someone could be in trouble.."
    They both ran off towards the lab as quickly as they could.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Pokemon; Outside Shadow Inc. HQ
    Grunty: "Come on Shadow, hurry up, I need a plan so Banjo's butt I can whup!"
    Shadow: "Can't you even wait until we get inside?"
    They walk to the door and it is completely dark inside. A lady dressed up like a witch walks to the door.
    Lady: "What do you want?"
    Shadow: "I want to get in my building!"
    Lady: "I'm sorry but this is the new home of the Ministry of Magic until we can figure out where we are and how to get back. I'm Dolores Jane Umbridge. Now I must send you away and wipe out your memory and.....Gruntilda Winkybunion? We finally found you! You have 10,674,373 charges against you..."
    Gruntilda: "I wnet to another planet to get away from you, now give him his building back or I'll putt you in a zoo!"
    Dolores: "I don't think so...."
    Dolores snaps her fingers and two Dementors come towards Shadow and the three sisters. Shadow screams like a little girl.
    Mingy: "Muggle you are, see them you should not..."
    Shadow: "I can see them..."
    Dolores: "Hmmm...this must be another planet or we would have known he wasn't a muggle."
    Shadow: "I don't care! Go Venomoth!"
    The Dementors come closer to the group.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Shadow: "Then I'll just be going...."
    Fudge: "No you won't."
    The Aurors close in on Shadow. Suddeny millions of bats come out of nowhere and attack the Aurors. After a minute the bats disappear and Shadow is nowhere to be seen.

~~Roof of Shadow Inc.~~
    Shadow wakes up to see two boys, that look just like him, looking at him. One has a golden staff, the other is in a miniture tank.
    Shadow: "Wha? Its you."
    Boy: "Yep, Black and Grey, your counter-parts."
    Shadow: "Except you are after Yugi and the digi-destined. What are you doing here?"
    Black (boy with Staff): "We don't know for sure. I think it may be the work of our boss."
    Grey (boy in mini-tank): "Who I believe is mad at you for using his name, Rocket."
    Shadow: *sweatdrop* "Ehehehehe, I don't know what you are talking about."
    ???: "Yes you do Rocket."
    Rocket: "Sorry boss, err, Shadow sir. Just spreading your name around this place."
    Shadow: "Sure you were. You can use my name, since it's your last name, when I'm not here. And only when I'm not here."
    Rocket: "Yes sir."
    Black: "Brown is almost here with our transport."
    Rocket: "Thanks for saving me though."
    Grey pushes a button on his tank and a vampire-like thing comes out.
    Grey: "Thank Myotismon, he did most of it."
    Rocket: "I wish I had a Digi-Beetle, so I didn't have to worry about losing it, like I have to do with Pokeballs..."
    Grey: "Then you should have choosen the Digi-Destined, intead of Ash."
    Rocket: "There were too many of them for my taste."
    Black: "And I took the cards you stole from Marik. Ra should help me beat Yugi..."

A giant battle-ship flies near the Shadow Inc. building. A walkway comes out of the side and everyone uses it to board the ship.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ooh, I don't know a thing about Banjo Kazooie, Yu-gi-oh!, Zelda, Harry Potter, etc. -_-; Don't forget I'm a girl! *sighs* I need my brother to come do this... He knows all about those.

Pok?mon

Kayleigh: "Well... I guess he's gone for good." She sighed and turned back to the others. "Now what?"
    Her Pichu glanced over as she said that, then suddenly perked its ears up and jumped on top of its Trainer's head.
    Kayleigh: "Hey! You're pulling my hair!"
    Pichu: "Pi pi CHU!" It pointed to the top of a nearby hill, then shuddered.
    Kayleigh: "Ehh... I don't see anything. Are you sure?"
    As soon as she said that a tall black figure came racing down the hill carrying a huge sword.
    Kayleigh: "Okay, nevermind! Let's go!"
    Miyu: "Y-Yeah!"
    They all ran off like crazy to..wherever. >_>;

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • ~~Giant Battle-Ship~~
    Brown: "Welcome to my invincible ship, S.T.O.R.M. Super Terriozing Orbiting Rocket Machine." *sweatdrop*
    Black: "Let me guess, you're not good with names."
    Rocket: "None of us are."
    Black: "I was being sarcastic..."
    Grey: "Sounds like Kids Next Door...."
    Brown: "The name doesn't matter! What matters is that we can use this thing to dominate the universe! It is invincible, super strong, and semi-fast."
    Rocket: "But Ash will just have Pikachu overload the core causing it to explode."
    Grey: "No, the Digi-Destined will split up and take out necessary parts of the ship."
    Black: "Yugi will come and put the pilots mind in the Shadow Realm, thanks to 4kids for him not killing you, and the ship will go out of control."
    They all sigh. Shadow walks in.
    Shadow: "Did you all forget? All the heroes and villains are here."
    Rocket: "Right. We just have to seperate them all when they attack the ship, pit them against enemies they can never defeat, and then we will wipe them out, one by one."
    Brown: "Then use this batlle-ship to destroy any other forms of resistance that are left."
    They all start laughing evilly.

Back