• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Savior ~ Reprise Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    It's been awhile since I last posted on the RP, yet there still hasen't been any recent posts. Again, if it weren't for that incident, the RP would be more active than it is now.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    I really hate to say this, but I really don't think anyone is going to reply to the RP at anytime. I think more than a month had passed since the last post. Our redone is pretty much an even worst failure as it seems to me. X_X

Unless we continue the RP with just us, maybe even wait to see if other members are interested in joining, we may still have a chance for the RP to survive.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • You could set it up so the new people who join are inhabinants of whereever the lifeboat takes them....the people who stopped posting "Weren't seen again after the ship went down."

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Do you think we should go with the process then? I really want to continue with this RP, but we just had a large number of things on our way of doing so.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • I really want to continue with it as well...it's up to you, man.

If you do continue it, you could just have Samson and Psy be the first to reach an island or something on their lifeboat, and they have no idea where the others are. If the others still want to rp in it, they can have their characters reach it later on lifeboats, but I doubt that'll happen, since they're not posting.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Yeah, sorry about that. I was waiting for a response from one of the other three. But it doesn't seem like they're gonna be on anytime soon. Too bad...Well anyways, I've finally replied to the RP, so I guess we'll just have to go from there...

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Yes, thank you for the reply King Cosmic! ^_^

I feel so motivated to get this RP going, expect my next post to be extra long. XD

Reikou

Aspiring to be a breeder...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    Hey! I'm sorry for not logging in sooner... I'm having exams right now, not only that... I've been doing charity works for my school.... Well, I'm back and ready to continue! I've posted again! Well I guess it's just the four of us until the others came back...

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    I'm hoping either Shiro or Renee (and even both would work out) will smell the delicious food. That way, all could meet up and Jack could finally talk about Neocean to the rest of the group. (This will be one of the most important scenes in the beginning of the story.)

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Why do I get the feling that neither Ghost Princess or Reikou will be on anytime soon? I sure hope I'm wrong, I can't wait to continue with the storyline.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Me neither. This RP has been around for awhile now....and we still haven't accomplished anything story wise, except for leaving neocean/boat sinking.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    If we still do not get any post before Christmas, I'll be the one to make the next post. I really want to get this story going.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back