• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi, I'm aware that I didn't totally leave, I still checked notifications and recently started making more posts in off topic discussions, so I might as well officially say I am back! :D I will try to stick to my one post a day minimum rule. Not sure if i'll be the same person as when I left, so I apologise if i'm now a cold and unlovable human being. See you around Pokecommuters (umm, right word?)

Oh yes, regarding actual Pokemon, I find the games difficult to play now, it's hard to get enjoyment out of my old titles, they can feel so repetitive and unexciting I prefer to play console games rather than slip into drowziness. Damnit Drowzee! :P I still love Pokemon though <3 but i'm not great at talking about Pokemon any more because my experience is so dated, which means you'll probably see me in CC&P or D&D, as usual. Don't yet have X or Y and I don't know when I will get it, simply put I don't have money unless my parents feel generous for Christmas so I'd need a job, any Sydneysider PokeWorkers on the forums feel free to give me a reference :D

See you around guys and girls, I missed you! :)

One post a day...I can't stick with that tbh! but if it keeps you in control of how much PC you use each day, then I wish you the best of luck! I hope whatever it is that you're dealing with irl is okay, and hopefully in the future you can get rid of that rule of yours and be active again, yeah? <3

Years
Hey what's up Pokecommunity?! Damn it's been a long time. It says last time I logged in was January 13th, 2010 at 0755. It's been a hot minute eh? Life (mostly the military) called and I had no choice to answer but I am BACK!

I look forward to re-connecting with you guys and gals.

Also, thanks to the admins to helping me recover my account. Much love!

I don't remember you, but nice to see you came back!

Have fun getting active again and I do hope to see you around!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 30, 2014
I've switched accounts from FlippyNano to AngelicSpirit.

Don't message FlippyNano, He is dead. Message this account instead.

God, I hate making such short posts. Just wanted to let everyone know so nobody thinks I'm breaking rules. :P

Years
I've switched accounts from FlippyNano to AngelicSpirit.

Don't message FlippyNano, He is dead. Message this account instead.

God, I hate making such short posts. Just wanted to let everyone know so nobody thinks I'm breaking rules. :P

Well given the time you've been away, I guess it was time you needed a fresh start if you wanted. Anyways, hope to see you around in the new identity dude! Oh, and nice Kyubey avatar btw.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Going to camp in about ten to twenty minutes! I'll probably be back on Sunday afternoon or something. Not that missing a few days makes a difference but just a heads up. :]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Going to camp in about ten to twenty minutes! I'll probably be back on Sunday afternoon or something. Not that missing a few days makes a difference but just a heads up. :]

HAVE FUN AT CAMP SOPHIE. WILL MISS YOU ETC. XOXOXOXO <3

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

Have fun at camp Sophie. :) See you when you return and don't forget to tell us all about it!

Years

I'm sure the people here and at the server can cope without you for that long. See ya back here next week gurl!

Last edited:
Years
I haven't logged in for quite a while due to the fact that I have been busy with college and haven't had much time. So, I'll be leaving for sometime until I finish my work and am able to relax. That will probably be around the start of December. Until then, hope you guys are having fun.

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
Years
I haven't logged in for quite a while due to the fact that I have been busy with college and haven't had much time. So, I'll be leaving for sometime until I finish my work and am able to relax. That will probably be around the start of December. Until then, hope you guys are having fun.
Real life goes first ;) good luck and I hope you will pass (since you mentioned college I assume it's about exams :P)! I hope you'll be back soon

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
Gonna take a full time leave, being on PC this past months were great.
But I have more important things to do in my life. So basically, I'm not gonna come back.
Sorry for Destinedjagold & Ganeshwar for not finishing the maps. I did finish some of it..
Well then PC forums, stay activeee~ *leaves* 'Quits hacking business'.

Years
Gonna take a full time leave, being on PC this past months were great.
But I have more important things to do in my life. So basically, I'm not gonna come back.
Sorry for Destinedjagold & Ganeshwar for not finishing the maps. I did finish some of it..
Well then PC forums, stay activeee~ *leaves* 'Quits hacking business'.

I'm so sad to hear you decided to retire from activity.

You've been a great person but we shall never forget you. Good luck on any future endeavors and hopefully I may see you somewhere... but yeah, you'll be dearly missed by the PC community. *sobs*

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm sad to see you go L96 . It was nice knowing you and I can't stop ypu if you want to go. Good luck with whatever you do. Maybe we'll cross paths in the future! Bye for now.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Hm. I'm thinking of going on a mini hiatus for the time being. Just feel like taking a little break is all. I've been slightly inactive these past few days, so I guess I'll make it official until I feel like being more active again. I'll still be around posting here and there, but just not as much. If you need me, I'll be at the battle server. See you around and enjoy basking in the light of our shiny new server! n_n

Last edited:
Years
I know that I don't know a lot of you, being new and all, but this thread makes me emotional! (or maybe it's just this page)

Haha good luck everyone with where you're going off to and where chance and hard work will have you end up!!

Hopefully I'm not posting my leave anytime soon!! :) :( :/ :D

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
Hello guys! I'll not be active from now onwards(actually from last week) till the end of December as my exams are starting, those labs, theory tests, etc. Well we'll meet after 25th of December...

Goodbye and take care till then... :)

Years
Hello guys! I'll not be active from now onwards(actually from last week) till the end of December as my exams are starting, those labs, theory tests, etc. Well we'll meet after 25th of December...

Goodbye and take care till then... :)

School always comes first you know. Okay good luck Ganesha and I'll be seeing you soon!

And yeah, gonna announce a bit of my activity being reduced again as a result of my constantly overheating computer. May have to go back invisible because if my activity is going to be limited due to the constant shutdowns, and I want to get my computer fixed or replaced soon I need to have a bit of a mini-hiatus. I'll still be around though, just less often.

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
Returning.. returned successfully.

Hello guys, I'm back to PC once again. I thought that my work somewhere back in Japan
is gonna be continued. But in the other hand, my mom let me stay here in London instead.
So yeah, glad I can finally have another good time here, so yeah I'm not new. Just returned!

Back