• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokegen/sav users, A little help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spicata

honeybee!
Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2013
    So I've been wondering if I could get some of my own pokemon from my emulated Platinum to my retail White 2 game, and I'm using pokecheck (legality)and pokesav (for extracting the .pkm files) to see if the pokemon are good to go. There's one thing I noticed, though: No matter what the original nature was, Pokecheck sets the nature to lonely.

I send the pokemon to Pokecheck multiple times for good measure, still Lonely. I transfer the pokemon to my DS to see if it's a mistake with the site, but it's not. I've used Pokegts.us to view the stats, and it's Lonely too. Though, if I set it to "Upload Pokemon -> 5th Gen", the Nature is back to normal, but the OT turns into gibberish (ex. Jjjsiidf).

Is there any way to fix this? I don't really want a few boxes all with the same nature, not only does it look a little fishy, and I haven't leveled all of them to 100 yet; the nature would affect their stats. :(

EDIT: Just for the Dex Data (and fun; I don't plan on trading a pokemon I made), I decided to replicate a TRU Arceus. It's perfect so far but I'm getting a "Does not match the wondercard's set version." message. How do I get rid of that? I think it's important to say that I've been using the "upload from 4th gen to 5th gen" option.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Since help with cheating devices like Action Replay aren't allowed in this section, I'm gonna have to group this within that range. :x I'm really sorry. You could try checking the Pokecheck thread in Trade Corner and asking there, and there might be a thread about PokeGen/Sav in ROM Hacking, but yeah, as this doesn't really relate to the games themselves, I'll have to close this. I do hope you can get help though! I know that must be a pain. :(

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back