• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need some help

ĿŏŘď ή

oshawott lover
Years
  • Hello everyone how r u?!

I need some help 4 pokemon Strategies
    Level 1
    4 this team

munchlax
    oshwaott
    bulbassaur
    beldum
    makuhite
    Purrloin

Please tell me for the best Strategies

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well we can't really make up movesets & strategies for you, rather you tell us what attacks you're considering with the Pokemon and we help you improve from there (for example there's multiple strategies for each Pokemon that can be used). Only weaknesses that stand out right now with the team though are fire/fighting from a glance, though. Other than that there's not else that can really be done other than to actually train your team to around level 30 or so, where we can see a picture of where your movesets are heading and help from there. Then from that, add natures etc could help but aren't necessary, but yeah after that all will be well. :)

Years
  • Hello everyone how r u?!

I need some help 4 pokemon Strategies
    Level 1
    4 this team

munchlax
    oshwaott
    bulbassaur
    beldum
    makuhite
    Purrloin

Please tell me for the best Strategies

I have to say that Purrloin should be replaced sometime as it learns Night Slash so late.

Back