• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever been in a Deep Relationship?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Nope. o.o; I haven't had a crush since grade 2... u.u

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Not really, no. o_o I haven't even seen my so-called boyfriend for... 5 months. XD;;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Iveechan said:
    Nope. I'm not close to anybody. I'm a loner. A rebel. Rar.
    awww... there's a better word that isn't so self-depressing... it's called "hermit" ^_^

I'm not even so sure if that much young people who are in a "relationship" know what love is... Love, in a romantic way between two human being, is something I can't comprehend (for now). And I truly wonder if the others who are in "love" know what it is as well... "love" seems too broad of a word now... as it seems to get mixed with friendship, admiration or *lust* a lot.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Iveechan said:
    Nope. I'm not close to anybody. I'm a loner. A rebel. Rar.
    Wow! Someone like me! ^_^ LOL

Anyways, nope, never been in a deep one.. Love only is a distraction.. I know that some men only get women to be cool or crap like that.. >_<;;

People live on their own, and love only makes people think they NEED someone in order to live..

Life is really tough, and the truth is, one must survive on their own! Like a hermit! ^-^

*gets killed by love*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Miyu-chan said:
    Nope. o.o; I haven't had a crush since grade 2... u.u
    Lol, I can relate. XD But anyways, no, I haven't been in one before. I don't really want to either; I'm still too young. ._.

Back