• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you could have 1 pokemon...

ArchAngel

I also answer to "Hey sexy"
Years
  • who would it be? y? (wow is it me or am i sounding like an english teacher during freewrite?) i would get a mewtwo, because hes smart caring, protective and big. and smart. and he looks cool.
    so yeah.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Groudon. So it could eat my school and help me rob a bank...^_^ If that got boring I would get m'self a ditto..that way I would make it transform into me and take my place in school..XD

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I'd take a Pidgeotto or maybe a Pidgey because I'm lonely in my room all the time and having a warm feathered friend who cooed to sooth me would be wonderful. And plus, when it became a Pidgeot (or I was small enough) I could fly all over the island and take wings instead of a car.

yamidante

Grow up
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 3, 2009
    cyndaquil hands down cause it would evolve to a quilava then typhlosion

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Crobat, simply to be able to fly around with utmost stealth and be able to confuse ray people at will...

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
  • I'd get an Alakazam perhaps. A pet with an IQ of 5000 would really help in school.

Imite

イミテとメタ&#
    Years
  • Ditto~ of course, because it's cute and useful, and it belongs to my favorite Pokemon character ever. ^-^

Although if it weren't for Duplica, I'd definitely want a Bulbasaur. It would be fun to play with, and helpful around the garden.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 12, 2005
    Though this ask for one Pokemon, I must say that I would need a duo. a duo comprised of Raikuo and Pichu. I have always found these two to be the best that i could find, even thus far for a tag match. That and besides, how menacing would it look if you found a Pichu back by a Raikuo in the Wild? Severely so! Ja?

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Isn't this thread kinda similar to the "What is your favourite Pokemon?" thread?
    Well, anyway, Umbreon.

Years
  • Hehehe... tch, normally I'd want a female Charizard, but I'll go for a Jirachi, since it can furfill my one Wish of sendin' me off to tha Pok?mon world Transformed as a Charizard. XD

Back