• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The life of fuzzywuzzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 18, 2006
    In Tucson, Arizona, I woke up and felt sorry for the living h*ll hole that is my life. My friends hate me, my parents are trying to make a little princess that I don't want to be. It seems the only way I can feel better is to escape to my own little world inside PC. Surrounded by friends I can finally be myself, But even this world is limited for me. My father doesn't really like chat rooms and I can only get on in the day time or late at night. My twin is always there to talk but even she could never really understand how I feel. I try to talk to my mother but she never listens she is always to busy reading her f***ing books. My boyfriend is always there to talk but he is at camp while I am here rotting in h*ll. Well for now that is a look inside the life of fuzzywuzzy. in about 2 hours there will probably be more until this is fuzzywuzzy fading away in to nothingness.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    That is sad, I hope your life doesn't become like mine used to be fuzzywuzzy. It is not a way to live.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 18, 2006
    Thanks for caring Kratos also look at what I wrote in the new undine shade fan club.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 18, 2006
    awe*begins to cry* thaks guys I know. I just need to talk to you for a while. and remember come back in about 25 minutes to read more about the life of fuzzywuzzy.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 18, 2006
    Well amazingly enough I am back. Where did I leave off oh yes...

Most of my friends are trying to make my life a living h*ll. Their names are Madeline and Holly. It all started back in May. First my so called "friends" ditched me to go talk sh*t behind my back. After I figured this out we started fighting. I made up with Holly but soon that went down the drain when Madeline told her I was calling her a b*tch behind her back. Long story short going into the 7th grade I am surrounded by enemies trying to make my life a living h*ll hole. But on the bright side I have some really great friends a few are Selena, Ellen, Chelsey, and Aurbrey. They wll always be there for me at least I hope so. And that is about all I have to report for today I will be on for the rest of the day if you would like to talk or offer your sympathies.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Sorry fuzzywuzzy, but this forum's only for fan fictions. oO; I guess I feel for you if you feel you're not getting what you think you should be getting out of life...but this really isn't a fan fic. ^^;

*closes*

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back