• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunder Arena V.2

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
I permit you guys to make new Topics but for Now:

Is there anything different to your Partners that's more unique to others of it's own kind?

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
Not really, but I'm thinking of actually making him look like Sonic...

Spike: oO; Whoa! Slow down!

Didn't think you'd say slow down... XD I'd have to revise SA. And maybe make a cute sprite. But those might be fun! ^^

Spike: Somebody help?

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Is there anything different to your Partners that's more unique to others of it's own kind?

She can call upon rain anytime she wants it, making thunderstorms more dangerous than you think...

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
That Topic

Um, well, when I was a Pika, I had light-grey fur instead of the usual. Now I'm a Rai, and my fur is a little darker than normal, and it's kinda rough, but other than that, not really...

Oh! There's this! *shows off orb on a necklace* This is Lydia's Ball! It's a Light Ball I modified to work for Raichu! It's a lot weaker than a natural light ball, but it works! ^^

xXI JOE IXx

Um, well, when I was a Pika, I had light-grey fur instead of the usual. Now I'm a Rai, and my fur is a little darker than normal, and it's kinda rough, but other than that, not really...

Oh! There's this! *shows off orb on a necklace* This is Lydia's Ball! It's a Light Ball I modified to work for Raichu! It's a lot weaker than a natural light ball, but it works! ^^

Omg ill buy it for 7000000 Pokedollers! XD

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
*Slides in playing Epic Guitar Solo*

I'm Back!

*hits note, shatters window*

Er... I can fix that.

Anyways, hey guys! I'm back from TA V1 after hearing TA had re-appeared from a trusty source *nudge nudge* Dreams-Epi *Nudge*

Well, I guess I'll re-SU (if it's not needed, this is for all the newbies so they know a bit about me)

Active: All day every day! (but not really, maybe once or twice a day (mostly after 3 on the weekdays))
Partner: (Actually, I was hoping to change it to the thing Dreams did. Can I change it so I am a Pikachu? Thx :3)
Partner's Nickname: Look above pwease.
Why: Because the last TA was a lot of fun and I am looking forward to being a part of this one
Shoddy or Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi all the way :D

Oh yeah and the password:
Spoiler:

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
AAaaaaannnndnd guess what, Wolf.....I am a Co, so I can add you. Now, without further ado...

*trumpets start playing fanfare*
I, Dream's Epilogue, trusted Co-Owner of the Thunder Arena, as set forth by Zappyspiker, so hereby acknowledge and welcome yuor entry into our organization. By your Sign-Up, you agree to defend and uphold the laws and traditions of our most ancient order, as well as to defend the honor and integrity of all Electric Pokemon everywhere.

So, young Pikachu, welcome to the most noble of orders, the ancient and powerful...Thunder Arena!

*pushes "cheer" button on audience remote, fake cheering sounds*

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Nope, not really.

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
Years

Yup . Spark's a bit on the Gangster side . He likes to beat up Luxios twice a day .

Shadow Sneak Sableye

Bright Beauty ♥
Years
*looks at Lite Brite* nothing I can see. Maybe his lazy attitude XD
Lite Brite: Hey *chomps on her arm*
T_T you never do anything I ask!

Years

Me: Well, Jolt's ears are tipped with black, causing him to look somewhat like a Pikachu.

Jolt: I look like a rodent?!

Years
Jolt: Well . . ahh . . . no. It's just a matter of one's standing among others of my kind. To them, you must be perfectly bred and meet their standards of what a Jolteon should look like. So, if I look more like a rodent, I will not be in high standing with my kind.

Me: Stop being such a complainer, Jolt. No one wants to hear your sob stories.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
Years
Chowy and I can both survive in land for a short time.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
@Hydro: So... What do you do on land for that short amount of time? Do you just flop around aimlessly, or do you gasp for air? :3

TOPIC TIME
*Cue Theme music*

Well, see, I have this awesome light ball attached to this neato collar. And of course you've got to have the spiked head-fur. :D

Halcyon

peace and serenity
Years
That sounds insulting ;_;

Maybe aim a fruit on a tree and shoot at it.
Does a somersault and dives back to sea. :3

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
+1 points for hurting someone's feelings!

Naw. It wasn't meant to hurt you feelings, it was just curiosity. :D

Back