• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In-Game Y Team

Ruyu

Gliscor's Biggest Fan
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 4, 2014
Currently have Frogadier, and charmander but only have these guys planned Greninja, Charizard, Roserade, Meowstic. I am looking for improvements on my team and suggestions for the last two pokes:

Greninja: Surf, Ice Beam, Toxic, Dark Pulse
Charizard: Flamethrower, Fly, Hidden Power, Focus Blast
Roserade: Leech Seed, Sludge Bomb, Energy Ball, Dazzling Gleam
Meowstic: Psyshock, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam

Any suggestions or hints and tips would be great!

Thanks!

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
You should put a Ground-type Pokemon in your team to counter Electric types. As for your last Pokemon, a Steel or Electric type would be a good idea.

Ruyu

Gliscor's Biggest Fan
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 4, 2014
Heliosk for my electric or aegislash for steel (which should I choose)and what ground type can I get decently early that is good? Help please!

Super Bling

Clair pretty thick, huh?
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 10, 2014
There's Golett on route 10, it evolves into Golurk with a 124 base attack. It can also learn fly lol. But it has tons of weaknesses
Sandile on route 9, evolves into the might Krookodile. Can't really say much about it, it's just a good pokemon.
Hippopatos (however you spell it) is on route 9 as well, evolves into the tanky Hippowdon which also has a nice Attack to boot.
Rhydon, while not fully evolved, is still pretty good (stat wise) in-game. 100 HP 130 Attack 120 Defense, everything else is under 50 though lol. There are others i'd suggest if you have the items; Rhydon and evolve it to Rhyperior via trade, Nidoking with a moon stone.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
If you're planning to go with Krookodile as above suggestion, consider using these moves: Earthquake, Stone Edge, Crunch, and Knock Off. For EV spread, try 252 Attack, 4 HP, and 252 Speed. By the way, make sure that it's got Moxie. :]

Ruyu

Gliscor's Biggest Fan
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 4, 2014
I was thinking nidoqueen, is krookodile much better? And any opinions on heliosk vs aegislash?

Super Bling

Clair pretty thick, huh?
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 10, 2014
Nidoqueen is a very all around pokemon, though lacks in speed and special attack. the highest stat it has (in 6th gen) is it's attack, which is 92; it's lowest being speed, which is 75. You can use it...but if you want something that can actually kill things efficiently, go for Krookodile

Ruyu

Gliscor's Biggest Fan
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 4, 2014
No information on aegislash vs heliosk? Which should I choose? Lol

Back