• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do people in the Pokemon world eat?

What would you like today?

• Kentucky Fired Starly

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Double Quater pound Miltank Burger

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nm legend

Years
  • you know there better be regular animals like chikens and cows....and i think there is......theres no way i d eat a fellow pokemon......and for the first time im kinda not happy with a thread in this website..........even tho spicy torchic nuggets sound delicious.....no but seriosly....no no no

Nohr

Long-time Trainer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Mmm. Kentucky Fried Combusken, anyone? Maybe a Tauros-Burger? Maybe a fillet of Feebas? How about some Mareep-chops? Ooo, ooo, I know, some Magcargo? Yum, snails. Maybe even some good ol' Grumpig-back-bacon.

Someone said they'd eat Miltank? Gross, man. In real-life, no one eats Milk-cows...I guess if you were starving, you could...but I think Tauros would be a better choice. Also, STARLY? Do you normally eat robins/pidgeons/doves? I

Ace Trainer Jessie

call me ATJessie
    Years
  • I think they eat the same as we do, except with Pokemon.

Angus = Tauros
    Beef = Miltank
    Chicken = Torchic
    Carp = Magikarp

etc., etc.

People still need to eat, even if what they are eating is magical creatures.

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
    Years
  • WHat ever we eat in real life, they probably eat in the pokemon world. Cow - Miltank, Fish - Magikarp, chicken - something that flies, Pokabu and Spoink is mostlikly...mmmm bacon...=) oh yeaa pokemon eggs! Sunnyside up or scrambled?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Well maybe they are all very healthy and eat Vegetables. Just because people like us can't survive without some meat doesn't mean they can't either. There are loads of people starving all over the world!>:O

Ice Queen

I Love May
    Years
  • I would never eat Pokemon because they can attack you. But then what would i eat i hate vegetables, I guess i will have to settle for Sweet and Sour Psyduck.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I've heard Magikarp is pretty good! :D
    But I heard Slowpokes' tail is better.
    But based on watching the anime, I think that Brock is the only one that supplies food in the anime.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • They eat Pokemon and real animals, real animals do exist in the Pokemon world, they just aren't seen, seeing as African Elephants are mentioned in a few Pokedex entries, and also, in two of the Sinnoh myth stories, humans have eaten Pokemon too

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Wouldn't it be 'Kentucky Fried Combusken' instead of Starly?

Anyway, I think most people in Pokémon world eat Rice as depicted in the animé and due to its Japanese heritage. Another food that they'll probably consume are things like berries due to their relatively common availability. I don't really think that people residing in the Pokémon world eat Pokémon due to the audience that the creators of Pokémon are aiming for. Most people don't want to see decapitated heads of cute creatures lying around on the floor and that stands for Pokémon.

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    I recall there being a restaurant in Celadon City, but it was busy in you couldn't order anything.

Maybe they all flock there to eat?

Also, an old lady in Celadon gives out Tea for humans, not Pokemon.

And on Two Island, it appears Bruno eats RageCanyBars, which are supposedly sold there and in Mahogany Town.

And the Pokedex says Miltank milk helps kids grow healthy.

The mother in the Johto games also makes a Cinnabar Island Burger and there's food in the fridge.

They sell edible sea weed in Slateport.

So, obviously a lot XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2012
    I always wondered that about the pokemon world!
    You could eat majority of the pokemon.
    Scramble Togepi
    Torchick nuggets
    and etc...

On another note.....A Ninetails coat would look lovely! :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back