• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Long time reader, first time poster :P

moments.

quixotic
Years
  • Well welcome to PokeCommunity!
    Having been hanging around here for a while now I hope you know that you are expected to Read the Rules and F.A.Q's.
    Have lots of fun here and meet some new people along the way.
    I'm sure you know what kind of forums we have here so I'll let you figure out where you want to spend your time here.
    Good Luck!

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • We-we-we-welcome Inferno, to our humble Pokecommunity

Enjoy your posting and further reading escapades!
    Have funs
    Make friendz
    Go wild
    Love <3

-Roy

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • Hiya Inferno, welcome to the PC! I think you made a good choice to join here ^^ Anyway, read the rules good and have fun here! ^^

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • No more lookie-loos! You must join or leave!
    (Nah, but it's a good thing that you did indeed join. ;D)

Well, I don't believe I can speak for all the rest of the members; however, I would like to welcome you to the community. So, greetings!

I'm sure you will have a blast here, I certainly do. >:3
    (That's my malevolent cute face... I use it in all kinds of situations. ;D)

Now, go out there and make us all proud!
    Be the best member you can be! *sobs*
    Er... Just have some fun, okay?

*looks around scared* Thi-this seems to be a reoccurring trend stalking the forum before they join. xD

Seriously I think that is great you have been reading the forums before you join, hopefully now you just know exactly what you want out of it! I am sure everyone here would be glad to get to know you. I am sure you will have a great time here at PC

So read the rules a tad, make some friends, climb ladders, do good things, walk an old lady across the street, and ummmm........... oh! have fun! xD

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Hellow Inferno! Welcome to pc. :) I hope you have fun as a member here. You can do so much more now that you have all the options a member has on these forums!

So go ahead and get out to those sub forums already! Stay active and post till your fingers fall off and I am sure you will have a great stay! Well, ok maybe not if your fingers end up falling off, cause then you won't be able to post anymore. lol ;)

-Neko

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Well hello to you too. Thats how I found out about this site too, reading around. If you ever need a friend here Im always open armed! *.^

Macaveli

Pokemon Azure Version Hacker
    Years
  • Welcome,I have the same story as you,long time reader first time poster recently,anyway feel free to ask for a friend request

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
  • Weeeeee... welcome our friend Inferno
    We welcome our friend Inferno
    We welcome our friend Inferno
    Hope you have lots of fun~

*sung to the tune of We Wish You a Merry Christmas*
    XD

Ok that was weird. o.o Anyway, welcome to PC. ^^ Feel free to PM me or leave a visitor message in my profile! ^^

Back