• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
whao thoes sprites look cool!!

umm can I please use the some trainer and terrain sprites ( the terrain sprites I riped are horrible:dead:)
thanks

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 7, 2011
DarkDoom3000 said:
whao thoes sprites look cool!!

umm can I please use the some trainer and terrain sprites ( the terrain sprites I riped are horrible:dead:)
thanks
Sure. And while you're at it I've ripped Bill's PC. (but I haven't managed to label everything yet.)
billspc.png

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Erm, I'm gonna have to lock this. There's no actual ingame screenshots nor is there a story. It's just a load of sprites and other images, which are all very nice, but you haven't abided by either of the rules. Plus, you broke PC's rules about forum advertising. And you've admitted that you haven't actually started on the game yet. Make a new thread when you have actually started programming the game. Afterall, this is a game showcase, not a sprite showcase. So...

*Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back