• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (lite RPing for the casual forumer!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • The Nightclub

Welcome to FG's classic psuedo-rp! The Nightclub is a classy little establishment with its own bar and restaurant. The robot bartender will be able to get you anything you want, so order whatever you're craving. There's also occasional live music and always the option of karaoke and dancing, so have fun!

although you will be playing yourself this is a psuedo-RP and not a chat thread so please make sure you are doing something relevant in each post! ex *gets up to rave with the mysteriously appearing zombie horde*

TY

*goes drunk as soon as he reaches the robot bartender*

B)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Are you drunk on hot chocolate again? Tsk. Would have expected more from a drug lord. *ponders a moment* I guess I'll get RumChata in a frappuccino. Hex yea.

TY

A druglord needs his daily dose of drunkness! *drinks and orders even more hot chocolate* Else the business will get ruined.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • You'd think business would be ruined faster if you were drunk all the time, wouldn't you? *sips on RumChata Frapp* Though I still don't believe you're getting drunk on that stuff. Sugar high, maybe, but drunk? Explain.

TY

*half drunk* Because there is this ingredient in it which is alcoholic, so that explains my drunkness.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • What the heck, where's that robot bartender got to? *smacks the counter* HEY! NEED SOME DRINKS OVER HERE, BUDDY!

*prods Nova* His explanation makes sense, but... I didn't think the hot chocolate was alcoholic.

TY

The secret is is that i secretly drink some beer while drinking hot chocolate!

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Oh, its just some ginseng and bourbon mixed in some chocolate milk. Sounds nasty, but tastes good.

*stirs drink before talking another sip*

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Do beer and hot chocolate even taste okay at all together?

And yeah, that does sound nasty. Sorry, I won't be trying that. D: I'll stick to my Rum Chata mixes~ *sips happily* Maybe I should get a snack, too?

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hmm, I was thinking more about chocolate snacks, but actually... crackers and cheese sound nice. *glances around* Who wants to share a cheese platter?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    /BURST IN

Me I want to share a cheese platter give me the cheese platter

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Oop I forgot about Tara Summon Spell #4. *pats the barstool on her right* Come on, then, the cheese awaits ye~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    /goes to sit right on down

My stomach awaits the cheese!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back