• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PC peeps :)

Sporefame19

Amateur Cartographer
Years
  • So, I've been to the forums for a while now and decided to make an account. My friends and I are currently making our own version of Pokemon based on our country. We are using essentials and the map is FRLG style. This forum has really helped me with a few problems and bugs. So far, I love it here and I doubt that's going to change. The people here are amazing. :D I think I'm never regretting joining.

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
    Years
  • Welcome to PC!
    I really envy anyone who makes their own games/hacks... anything that has to do with programming, really, as I'm totally clueless with any coding other than like... html. lol ^_^; Glad you've found this place helpful so far, I'm sure it will continue to serve you as a resource and entertainment outlet. =D

Sporefame19

Amateur Cartographer
    Years
  • It has been entertaining and inspiring, looking over all these people so good at what they're doing and people who are learning on the fly. It is such a great place to just be creative. And while I do know how to program (because of school), I'm not familiar with Ruby. Although next year we choose either HTML and CSS or Java, and I'm going for Java. The final project is creating a game :).

Pokedude3012

Slayer of Milotics
    Years
  • Hey Sporeframe, welcome to PC!

Its great to see you here, and PC is famous for its ROM hacks. I hope everything goes well. Normally at this point I would drop links to the Emulation section, but I cant cos I'm on my phone, but it looks like you have found it already. As you have already discovered, PC is a great resource for ROM hacks, and has helped me through mine greatly.

Everyone here is so friendly, and if you have any questions, be sure to ask q mod, they are only too happy to help! Or, if you wanna chat, just drop me a VM.

Anyways, welcome to PC, and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Back