• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wario, Waluigi and Daisy!?

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
I dont understand these 3 are they in their own special game? (i know Wario is) but where did waluigi and Daisy come from? one day they just popped into Mario Party 3 and i have no idea where they came from! you have any info on em? please tell!

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Age 33
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
Daisy apeared in a earlier mario game think it was only in the japaneese version or somthing an maybe Waluigi came from Mario and Wario.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
Waluigi was created as a new character in Mario Tennis to oppose Luigi (thus their name similarities).

Daisy is a princess from the first Super Mario Land for the Gameboy, so she kinda came almost along with Peach, but Peach overshadowed her. :P

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
Wario was in several Gameboy Games (a few Japan only). Daisy was in Super Mario World or something like that. Waluigi was just made for multiplayer games like Mario Party. I do hope he gets his own game soon.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
Yeah, I've seen some screenshots of it. Looks pretty neat. Mario has a bucket on his head and you play a fairy as you guide him around.

Back