• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shnappy's Thread o' Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shnappy

First-ever pants pokemon
Years
  • Shnappy's Pokemon Stop

Welcome to Shnappy's trade thread. :'D
    RULES AND INFO

1. Please do not spam. Bumps are OK, but spam is not.

2. I will not accept hacked Pokemon under any circumstances.

3. All of my Pokemon are legitimate: if they are found to be hacked, I will offer a refund.

4. If you are found to be disrespectful and irritable, I will blacklist you.

5. I accept PMs, VMs, and posts on this thread, but I prefer that you post here. If your post is from yesterday or later, I will contact you by PM/VM.

6. Please be patient with my responses. My school has started, so my replies may not be lightning-quick. Weekends are best for trading.

7. My wifi is known to be unreliable at times, so please be patient with that as well.

8. Please keep Voice Chat OFF. If you start the trade with it on, I will start a new one with it on and wait for you to come to it.

9. I do accept clones Pokemon. I don't know how to clone Pokemon myself, but you may get a cloned Pokemon.

1119-2426-6981

This is my FC. Use it unless I tell you otherwise.

Shinies
    Spoiler:

Events
    Spoiler:

IV'd
    Spoiler:

Wants

Spoiler:

White list
    Spoiler:

Black list:
    Spoiler:

Pending trades:
    Spoiler:

Thank you for visiting. :]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    I have a VGC Milotic. Would you be willing to trade me a your crown raikou for it.
    I can clone it and send it back.

InfernoHo-Oh

has returned
    Years
  • Can I have your shiny Palkia? I can clone it and trade it back if you bring a "filler" pokemon. I have - Shiny Enimga stone Latias, Gold/Silver Aniv Mew, 10 Aniv Celebi, and TRU Arceus. Any of those you like the look of?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back