• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Chikorita, Cyndaquil, or Totodile?

Which Starter Did You Choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    Which Starter Did You Choose!?

The Grass Type, Chikorita, The Fire Type, Cyndaquil, or The Water Type, Totodile!
    and Which One Is Your Favorite?

For Me, Its a Tough Choice but I'd Have to Say Typhlosion Just Because I Love It's Appearence and I Think Its a Great Pokemon ^_^

Heres What I Want to Know: What Johto Starter is Your Favorite and Why?

Don't Forget to Answer the Poll!:P

Years
  • I have fond memories of each. I probably picked Cyndaquil the most. I remember learning how to clone with him or her.

But my best memory is Meganium body slamming Ho-oh, and proceeding to catch it.

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    I chose cyndaquil the first time i played, and i seem to prefer fire type starters over the others. So it seems natural to say that it's my favorite out of the bunch.

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
  • I chose totodile. My cousin and i favoured him all over the other two :-)

Preferably because I've always been a water person, i had my adventures with each one, i just love the style and it stuck to me :-)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back