• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TheSkyther has arrived!

Skyther

Over Achiever
Years
Hello members of PC, as you may can see I'm a new member to the forums and somewhat new to the Pokemon Games (After the emerald/sapphire/ruby versions). Just here to introduce myself and make friends as well as get stronger and have fun doing wifi battles =)

I'm open for tips and advice so if you have any for a novice such as myself then message me ^.^

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Welcome to PC Skyther! RSE were great games, did you try FR/LG? I bet you're excited about X/Y the upcoming Pokemon games. I plan on getting a 3DS for them. You're into wifi battles? Then Trade Corner/Battle Center is the best place for you.
Have fun with us and i hope i've been useful.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Hi there and welcome to PC!
The 3rd gen was an amazing generation in my opinion. And like JNathan said above me, The Trade Corner and/or Battle Center will be perfect for you. If you need anything you can contact me anytime. Hope to see you around and also hope you find PC useful. :)

-Joey

Skyther

Over Achiever
Years
Thanks a lot for the warm welcomings ^.^ I wasn't really interested in getting X & Y until after playing Black and White 2. So as of now, I'm really excited for it! =)

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hi, Skyther!

Welcome to PC! That's cool that you're rather new to the series. You're very much welcomed here whether you're an old or new fan. :p

It seems like you're really interested in battling and stuff, so I wanted to let you know that PC has its own battle center here. :) People battle online through PC's own dedicated server, and I'm sure you can also look for battles through Wifi.

You'll definitely make new friends here! The community is extremely welcoming. :) I'll actually friend request you now!

I hope to see you around!

BanditThePikachu

The Raichu of awesome
Years
Hello, Skyther! Pleasure to have you on board Pokecommunity! I'm Bandit, your local Raichu and Pikachu fan. Nice to meet you!

Ruby, Emerald, and Sapphire we're GREAT games, indeed. I liked Emerald the most, I don't know why. But anyway, this isn't about me. x3 A good forum to visit for discussing those games can be located riiight here! Also, it seems you like wifi battling. Great, although I'm not quite into it (I might be, though. Training extra hard!). Here's a forum just for that right in the battle corner. Have fun over there!

Hope this post came of use to you, and I hope you enjoy Pokecommunity as much as I do! If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to send me a personal/visitor message!

-Bandit

Back