• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tropico 4!!!!

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    well after getting command and conquer red alert 3 for xbox 360 i was advised to buy tropico at my earliest convienience. I had played rts games such as previous C&C games and starcraft and city building games like sim city but never before a game such as this....its pretty darn awesome ill tell you that! the tutorial lasts about an hour and a half alone and now im in sandbox mode to practice what ive learned.

okay...to make this more of a discussion topic and less me drooling over myself over a new niche ive found....how many of you play tropico games and those like such as (and correct me if im wrong in saying these are the same niche) the anno series? what are some good tips for tropico 4?

also what do you feel this game teaches you about dictatorships? ive only been playing about 3 hours and im already beggining to be cuttthroat(a cutthroat CIA plant who is a hardworking religious zealot....yup i LUZ this game!!!)

Back