• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"You need a job."

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
  • Personally I believe that if you're physically and mentally able to work then you should because they give you money for it and everybody likes money. We're not talking about careers here so any job for any person is fine. When my daughter grows to the working age I'm going to sit her down and explain to her that money is freakin' awesome and that she should get some of her own to spend on things that she wants. It's got nothing to do with contributing to society or any of that crap. It's all about money. Did you know they make cat food-scented soap that you can buy? With money? This world is a wonderful place.

Years
  • Well, it depends really on your situation. I started working at 18, and worked that job until I was 20. (Which I am now. I stopped working there in February of this year). So right now I don't have a job. I think that you should at least start job hunting at 18. But it's tough out there. It's not easy to find a job. I don't look down at people without jobs if they're between 18-23. In that time your busy with high school and college anyway. I think when your done with college, that's the time to find a get a job, imo.

Back