• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reborn (PG-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
Years
  • OOC: Okay I have finished my post. Since this has been my first pokemon rp in a very long time it might take me a while to get reacquainted

IC:

Frank was silent at the time. The crowd of trainers usually was. Many of them were probably like him. Looking for rare pokemon to tame. That was why he came to this island. He noticed that many of the trainers were just looking around at the island, the sky and just staring into space. Frank however was watching the conversation between one trainer and another.

One of them was a trainer that had a long scar down his face. While another was a female pokemorph. Frank walked over to the conversation very silently. "So why are you guys going to this island?"

Jamie006

Old School Pokémaster
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2008
    OOC: I went back and added a couple of Pokemon to my profile.

Julian waited inside the ship to get to the island. He did not talk very much to the other trainers, and did not even speak to Sceptile at this point.

There was a commotion outside. Somebody was trying to capture a Gyarados. Big deal.

Julian had waited a long time for this. Soon he would find out who had created him... and why. He had lived his entire life as an unnatural freak, and he desperately wanted to get revenge...
    Getting out of control here wouldn't help. He collected himself and walked out to the other Pokemorphs. At least these people wouldn't be frightened of him.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    A trainer walked to Alex and the pokemorph. He asked them why they gone there...

"Well I'm the son of the president of Kanto, and my sister been kidnapped by whoever is there. My father is a jerk, so I'm left to find her on my own," he told that new trainer, clenching a fist.

"Aw, all the fun left now, I expected that Gyarados to be tougher," Alex said to Taku. He noticed Taku is the only PokeMorph in the group, and there seemed to be none distinguishable on the other side of the ferry.

Espeon intervined again. Gyarados seem to be too weak for us now? Think three months ago, the Espeon said to Alex with a small chuckle. Of course, he was the only one who heard what Psyshine said.

I told you to stop Psy...

No.

Why not?

I'm bored.

For a Psychic pokemon, you're pretty stubborn and insisting on talking. Shouldn't you be meditating or something?

Did that already.

Alex let out a mental sigh. He wouldn't bother arguing with Psyshine. That pokemon never really listened when it was bored. When she wasn't, the Espeon often had something to do such as analyze the situation... Another morph walked near him.

Another? I'm beginning to think I'm probably the only human on the ferry along with that one with a mullet, Alex thought. The sun was beginning to set, and there didn't really seem to be much to do right now other than chat. The Espeon let itself out of it's Pokeball, and was right near Alex.

"Again Psy? You just do whatever you want when you're bored don't you?"

"Eon. [Yes.]"

He let out the Houndoom and let it do what it want as well. Might as well, since it wouldn't help trying to argue with the more angrier one of the group when Psyshine told him she was let out of her Pokeball. Alex sighed.

"Might as well, since you were just going to try and get Balrog to get mad at me and launch a flamethrower..."

"Eon. [Yes, I was.]" Espeon was the only one who Alex could understand along with Suicune, as they used some sort of psychic ability to speak to him as well. Alex lost the battle, and sat on the railing again as the pokemon enjoyed the little trip.

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • OOC: When is the ferry going to dock at the island?

IC:

"Well dont let me stop you then." Noticing that the other trainer looked like he would fight for just about any reason.

Frank was just glad to be traveling again. He had been mostly hanging around New Bark town looking for something to do. Now he was on a ferry to a strange island.

"Anyway. How can I help?" He asked the mysterious stranger. He looked as if he was going to kill someone if he didnt find his sister. "If you want to find someone its good to have help."

Frank was really annoyed that he didn't have Typhlosion to help him now. But at least he could still find some sort of pokemon to help him. After all it seemed as if he was destined to come on this trip.

Years
  • "I'm here to keep this ferry from sinking and a promised to help Alex," Taku said to Frank.

"And I know. That Gyarados was a weakling," Taku said while releasing the Shiny Gyarados.

"Well, I guess that's all for me for now. I have to get to some training," Taku ended as she pulled out a few more empty Pokeballs.

She dived into the water, and both Alex and the trainer could see Thunderbolts and Razor Winds from where Taku was. Finally, after 4 flashes of red lights, Taku jumped back onto the ferry.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    The island was approaching us quickly, leaving just a little before the group would arrive at Jarusa.

"Nah, I'm not gonna kill someone," Alex told Frank, having unclenched his fist and noticing a look of anger on his face. "It's just that my father is an *******. For the president of Kanto, you'd expect him to be more of a good image. He's just doing this for the fame and such; even though everyone pretty much hates him as much as the last couple of presidents," Alex continued.

Trainers were looking at the island. The ferry was going to arrive pretty soon.

"Flygon? [Already there?]"

"Hound! [Long as there's something worth my time I'm happy.]"

I see we've made it there. Let's just hope something gets done quickly. It'd be a shame if everyone ends up in trouble, Suicune told Alex.

He got off the railing and put Balrog, Estrani, and Psyshine back in their pokeballs. Even though it was a short time for them to rest, he felt it was better off if there was just one main pokemon to help him. Expecially if he got into a battle. Controlling four pokemon at once can be tough, expecially when two won't even listen to you.

"So... What's your reason for coming here?" The trainer asked Frank and the Growlith morph.

Years
  • "Leave Psyshine out please," Taku requested of Alex.

Taku pulled out one of the Pokeballs she used in the water.

"Let's see how strong my new Pokemon are. Then I'd like to face some of your Pokemon myself," Taku said to the trainers.

"Come on out Vaporeon!" Taku yelled while throwing the Pokeball in the air.

What is it? Why have you called me out? The Vaporeon asked.

"I want you to battle Psyshine."

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    "That's alright with me," Alex said, as Psyshine released herself from one of Alex's PokeBalls. There was still enough time for one battle. That was good.

A battle?

"Exactly."

The Espeon just sat there, waiting for the first move. Her speed would help a lot, along with her mental abilites.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • "Pokemon mostly. I lost my main pokemon Typhlosion a few weeks back and cant function since. So I decided to come here in order to catch something."

Normally Frank didn't indulge this little tidbit of his life to people. But he was thinking what the harm in doing so would entail.

"So anyway what does everyone expect will happen when we get to the island." Since Frank had seen pokemon appear in the weirdest of places he had no doubt that he would find something there.

Suddenly the pokemorph challenged the trainer he was speaking to. "Hmm a battle. I haven't seen one in a while.'

geckoriot

THE MIGH'Y POOCH
    Years
  • Adrian was staring out over the deck of the ferry, thinking, dreaming up all the possible outcomes and scenarios this latest adventure might have in store for him. He sighed heavily and a tiny ember escaped from his mouth. It seemed another trainer had addressed him, so he turned around and grinning nervously, explained himself. "All my life, I've wanted to know why I was the why I am..." he shrugged. "I guess I figured this place might have the answer."
    He'd rehearsed giving this explanation over and over in his mind, and was relieved not to stumble over his words as he usually did when talking to strangers.

He noticed the trainer who had asked him was now involved in a battle and, feeling rather awkward, he instead scuttled over to Frank who was also in mid-reply. "So... I reckon the Espeon will win..." he said slowly, nodding his head. His Absol, Vincent, appeared at his heels, maintaining a rather creepy air of intensity.

Last edited:

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Espeon side-stepped the Crunch, taking the blast of water but a crackle of electricity trailed through the water and shocked Vaporeon. Still, the Hydro Pump knocked Espeon back slightly.

"Hidden Power. Not exactly something you want to mess with when it's electric. Now Psy, use Protect and Calm Mind!"

There was a green barrier around the Pokemon as she glowed a bright blue. It quickly faded away, and was just waiting for the barrier to disappear so she could move again. Trainers were interested and watched the battle. They were probably picking up new stragegies for now...

Years
  • "Vaporeon! Charge in! HIDDEN POWER!" Taku cried out.

The Vaporeon rushed towards Psyshine until the Protect wore off and blasted it with a Bug type Hidden Power.

"Now! Jump into the air!"

The Vaporeon jumped as high as it could.

"HYPER BEAM!"

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • Frank was watching the battle with interest. It was getting pretty heavy. Some of the trainers were cheering when one of them was attacked. While others would shout out moves. Frank walked over to the railing and sat on it. Knowing that the battle would soon end

Frank now looked over at the island. It was coming closer then before. "I hope we dock soon" Frank wispered. He continued to watch the battle.

"Come on hit him." Frank yelled out amongst the crowd. Hoping the battle would pick up some.

Jamie006

Old School Pokémaster
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2008
    "Quite an impressive battle, but don't you think you should be saving your Pokemon's strength for when it's needed?"

Julian walked out to where the battle between Vaporeon and Espeon was taking place, with Sceptile beside him. He stretched his wings out in the open air.

"So who are you, and how have you been treated? Hopefully your lives haven't been as horrible as mine."

(OOC: I'll be gone for most of this weekend.)

Last edited:

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    "Eon. [Crap.]"

A white beam of energy directly struck Espeon, lasting for a couple of minutes. Plus the hidden-power stunned Espeon a lot. When the light eventually faded away, she was struggling to stand right now.

"Gah... Use Agility and use Grass Knot! Then finish this up with Tackle"

There were shadowy images of Psyshine as she moved throughout the deck of the ferry. She then charged forward as a small piece of grass somehow bursted out of the deck and had the Vaporeon trapped. It tighted and started to absorb some of Vaporeon's energy as Psyshine rammed the Vaporeon, just as the Grass Knot wore off.

"Espeon, eon! [Damnit, realise you're pushing me to my limits as I just got hit by a Hyper Beam. My durability isn't equal to that of a Blissey!]"

Ignoring that, Alex cheered a bit, and the Leftovers kicked in. A small medal on her fur healed the Espeon a little bit. Not much, but it helped.

Just survive Psyshine, and we'll get done pretty fast... Still...

A morph then interrupted Vaporeon and Espeon.

Years
  • "HYDRO PUMP! Now boost it with Hyper Beam Vaporeon!" Taku shouted to her Pokemon.

First a large blast of water came from Vaporeon.

Next, an even larger blast of light came from Vaporeon forcing the water to explode on impact.

"Now, use Crunch again! Then Hidden Power! Finish it!" Taku screamed.

geckoriot

THE MIGH'Y POOCH
    Years
  • Adrian's attention flickered to what appeared to be a Charizard-morph, standing with his Sceptile, and snickered cynically at his injection of self pity into the question. Still, he wished his life had been horrible so he'd have something to come back with. Instead, he walked away from the battle, figuring Psyshine was doomed to lose, and peered over the decking. Vincent leapt up on a row of seating and did the same. "Nearly there," Adrian mumbled.

Last edited:
    Years
  • "Well, this match has been decided, hasn't it Alex?" Taku asked the trainer.

Taku pulled out a Pokeball.

"Vaporeon. Return," Taku said while holding up the Pokeball.

The Vaporeon disappeared in a red flash of light.

"Here. Take this Alex."

Taku pulled a Full Restore out of her bag.

"So, do either of you want to fight me with your Pokemon? I'll be fighting without mine though," Taku asked Frank and Addie.

Last edited:

geckoriot

THE MIGH'Y POOCH
    Years
  • Adrian looked up, rather surprised, at Taku and blinked. As fun as it would be to see an Absol-on-Absol morph fight, he thought, he couldn't doom Vincent to the same fate Psyshine had suffered. This girl was a ferocious challenger and besides, Vincent lacked sentiency.
    "I'm sorry... I couldn't make Vincent attack a person..." he mumbled, lying about his reasoning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back