• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When the Clock Strikes Thirteen...[PG-16] (OOC&SU)

Years
  • The title says it all. Here is a link to the RP/IC thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=251220

This is where all Sign-Ups and Out of Character chat go. I will hold the voting here for the setting of the RP as soon as the required members have signed up.

The Story

Spoiler:

Basic Plot and Player Jobs

So, you are either a Drachius, an Angel (called a Seraph, if you wish), Demon, or Human. It's a modern-day environment and you're either with, against, or don't care about the conflict going on around you. You'll have to chose a faction which corresponds to the legends--Humans, Drachii, and Seraphim are against, while other Humans and Demons are with. Humans or Drachii can be neutral, but Seraphim (angels) are always against and Demons are always with. The setting will be voted upon by VM to me; Los Angeles, California; Tokyo, Japan; Paris, France; London, England. Of course, your character can still be from wherever you want, and we will be speaking as if we know the country's native language. The Weavers are consisted of a small number of Demons and a large number of Humans, and they are at the center of the revolt. So, yeah.

Drachii:

Spoiler:

Humans:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Angel/Seraph:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Demon:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Sign-Up Sheet:

Name: A little obvious. Don't be ridiculous.
    Age: Preferably 12-19. It's no limit, but again, don't be ridiculous. Not required for the Seraph or Demon.
    Personality: At least 1 big, juicy paragraph and one small one, or 2 if you want me to know more about your character. At least 2 for the Seraph and Demon.
    Appearance: Same as Personality. Drachii will describe wings and draconian appearance.
    History: You can keep it brief; no one likes these.
    2.%20laugh.gif
    Seraph and Demon can do what they wish with this as well.

RP Sample: If you think you need it, although it is recommended.

We'll start as soon as there is one Human, four Drachii, and the Seraph and Demon. I will act as the game master in the RP, and control important NPC's and another surprise NPC...you know who it is.

Notes: The spoilers are acting up, so meh. Move all SU's here when it's up and all finished and accepted SU's will go to the IC thread.
    I know I've done a LOT here, and I know I'm requiring a lot of you guys. I'll appreciate patience and understanding and politeness; I have the stress of school.

Last edited:

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    For some reason when i read this, I thought of Shin Megami Tensei, Devil Survivor.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • Name: Axel Romulus Skane

Personality: Axel is incredibly shy yet incredibly smart and prefers to stay as far away as possible from most people in general, however he especially dislikes being around people his own age feeling more comfortable around adults, as such he has a very advanced sense of maturity but at the same time in his earlier years he didnt get the chance to act like a kid. Hes always felt he was different to everybody else, like he was special that something about him was different, in school he was the scorn of his classmates who were jealous of his acute nimbleness and refined intelegence and maturity. He was bullied alot which made him scare quite easily.

He loves his parents more than anyone else in the world and would put his life on the line for them if necessary, so that would lead us to believe that if Axel cares for you he will break his calm demeanor to defend you.

Appearence: In human form Axel has spiky black hair his eyes are aqua blue, his nose is smallish and an average shape, his ears are slightly smaller than average and his mouth is of average size with thin lips, he is of average height,

He wears a short sleaved black shirt with a long sleeved black jacket over it the jacket also has a green hexagonical patern in the bottom right corner near the zip, he wears black trousers with a similar patern at the bottom of the right leg, he also wears green fingerless gloves with black fingers.

In Drachii form his body is covered in aqua blue scales, he has leathery bat wings of the same color that stretch to roughly his own height, he has a short draconian snout, with whiskers similar to those of an Aisan Lungs (Asian Lung is a type of Dragon, look it up:P)

History: When he was young as a precaution when it was heard of the plans to rebirth the Silver Drachius, the Drachii decided to send a child away to continue the Drachii legacy, should the Silver Drachius side with the demons, and wipe them out of existence, the child was given to a human couple, from Ireland, Dierdre and Jason Mac Sweeney, until the time the Drachii could come and take him to the secure location they had planned... The Child in question was Axel, brought up as Joshua Mac Sweeney, his entire life, from the Age of 1 completely unaware of his true identity... It has been 12 years since that day and now the Silver Drachius is nearing his 13th birthday as Axel nears his 14th, and as such the Drachii of his true family have set off to take Axel back away from his adoptive parents and to the place where they had planned.....Axels life was about to change forever.

R.P. Sample:

(This is from another RP I do called Darkness Reigns)
    He had done it. He knew he shouldn't have. He knew it was a bad idea. He knew it would break his Mothers heart, but, he did it anyway, Joshua (or Josh to his friends) had run away from home intent on finding his fathers killer.
    Back home he had visited the police station and asked officer Roland if they knew anything about who the man was so he told him what little he knew, apparently his name was Ryan Parker and he lived somewhere in New York City. New York however proved to be much bigger than he expected and compared to the tiny village where he grew up it was like walking through a massive sprawling maze, alone and with barely enough money to rent some sleezy hotel for the night and order a small meal from a takeout.

After a long unsuccesful day of searching and asking around, Josh was exhausted, it wasn't very late in the day but still he decided to find a hotel to stay the night. After getting directions he was pointed in the direction of two hotels. He was about to head towards the one that was closest but something, he didnt know what was telling him to go to the other one instead, Josh was in no way willing to argue with his instincts so he headed off in the direction of the other hotel.

Twenty minutes later he arrived (though on his way there he saw a boy jump into a manhole, for whatever reason he didnt know) he didn't bother looking at the hotels name, he honestly wasn't bothered as long as he slept. Once he had chequed in he took the elevator to his room and he was about to enter when he realised he was standing in front of the wrong door, as he heard numerous voices coming from inside talking about, food? They were discusing what to have to eat "Well we've got pizza places that deliver, I like Papa Johns, Chicken Alfrato with cheese dip............and thin crust meat lovers pizza..........ummmmmm they'res...... "
    "Wait a minute what am I doing eavesdropping on complete strangers!" Josh taught. "Well whatever none of my buissness". Although it had reminded him that he was hungry, so he headed into his room which was nextdoor, dropped of his suitcase and was about to leave when he saw a menu on his bed, "ooooooo" he said aloud. "Room sevice."

While eating his food he had time to think, and regret what he had done. What in the world was he thinking!? He barely had enough money to spend the night in the hotel and so after tonight he would be staying on the streets!
    There was only one thing he could do, he had to call his Mom she would kill him for this but it was the only way. He didnt have a cell, so he searched his room for a phone only to find that there wasn't a single one.
    Ding! Josh had an idea there were quite alot of people next door, surely one of them had a phone, he was sure that if he just explained his situation that they would let him use it.

So he left his room and walked around to the next door down and knocked. (Clunk) (Clunk) "Hello is anybody there?" He asked trying to sound as calm as possible. "Would you mind If I spoke to you for a second?"

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Name: Marcus Cross

Personality:

Spoiler:

Appearance:

Spoiler:

History:

Spoiler:

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

I had fun doing this, just let me know if anything needs to be changed/added to

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
  • Hey! This seems pretty cool. Could I reserve a human spot? I'll have to get my SU up in the morning, gotta go to bed!

CrossJHero

Kiriya White......
    Years

• Sry, spoiler tags are messing up. You want me to add anything to the bio please tell me.

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • @Aura Rift: ACCEPTED, although you might want to touch up on your grammar. I like your character, actually very like me. Well, I'm not as nimble, but that's the fun part.

@Zamorak: Nice SU. I like it. Both Oooh and Eeewww worthy. ACCEPTED. We'll see how the RP goes along with your character, and how you incorporate your character's sister and Mary J.

@Fearless Love: RESERVED, three days to get your SU up!

@CrossJHero: ACCEPTED. Liking the whole "adopted, showed up by siblings, thrown out then taken back" thing, that must have really messed him up.

Happy to be RP'ing with you guys!

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
    Years
  • Ohhh;; I love rps like this! But, I'm still unsure if I want to get involved in such an intense-sounding rp...

*Swallow* Well, I'll reserve The Verdant and (Possibly) The Aqua. Though, if I were to only reserve one, it'd be the first one~

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • I'm glad you enjoyed my SU, although i'm not sure what part is 'ewww' though.
    And the sister and Mary J, I might actually have some ideas for those two

CrossJHero

Kiriya White......
    Years
  • When is this RP starting? I really do not want to see this die because it is a great plot, and I am excited to be part of this RP.

kagan2

Im back..and no one cares! ^^
    Years
  • Umm....can I reserve The Earthborn!

Name: Alex Fangs

Personality: Always calm and gentle.But he is really emotional.He cant control his powers really well.When he sees a girl he likes/loves brown scales starts to appear at his hands .When he sees someone he hates the face changes into a dragons face.He protects the people he trusts. Thanks to the fact of seeing ghosts the people denies him.Also he learned his own 'race' a year ago.He has a lots of weakness cause of being emotional.

When the other people starts to talk about his old family he gets mad and throws a punch(it can be a kick too) to the guy that starts it.Likes Rock music.Learned how to change in forms.

Appearance:
    Normal Form:Black short(look at the guy in my picture...and in the signature) hair.Dark Brown eyes.1.75 meters of height . 65 kilos of weight(not fat..its more like...muscle).Wears a blue T-Shirt that has a picture of a wolf howling with a moon at background,grey jeans with some dirt on it,black baseball cap and black-red sneakers.

Drachii Form:The skin gets covered with brown scales.Brown bat-like wings(the wings are quite big) appears from his back with 2 grey horns at head.His hands truns into sharp claws.1.85 meters of height.95 kilos of weight.The clothes gets torn because of the wings,growing and claws.( He has a lots of clothes like that)

History: His adoptive family abonded him when he was young.He get adopted 4 years later.The family was really nice first.But when the powers of Alex started to appear they started to see some ghosts.They were afraid of the child.When Alex got 15 they gave him some money they stored for him and said this 'You need to live your life yourself now.We cant look after you anymore...'.This was a shock for Alex.He searched and finded a small house that he could live.He moved on to the house with all of his stuff.After a week of living alone he started to see things.The high-school started and he choosed his first special lesson...sword lessons.When he get good with swords his teacher gave him a wood sword for self-defence.After one year he find a mail in his mailbox.He opened it and the mail had information about him,his race and the other ones.He took this as a joke and not cared about it but when he started to like a girl his powers showed up and he saw the scales with his own eyes.He started to learn these powers.After 1 more year the Silver Drachius came and took him with himself...

RP Sample: (from another site. This Alex is a pirate)

Alex is arrived at Loguetown by night.He goes.....to bar by the time he arrived.He goes inside and takes some seke to drink.At time to leave some rookie marine comes inside the bar.'Can you give me an other glass'Alex said.He gets his seke and pays some belli.When he gets out one of the marines yell 'Hey!Wait! Why are you carrying these swords.Weapons are forbidden in here!You are coming with us!' Alex dont answers to that marine.The marine gots angry and holds Alex's arm.'I said you are comin-ahh' at that time Alex punches the marine.'Do you want to die marine.If its no then dont mess with me' Alex says.The marine calls the other ones and says 'You are gonna pay for that punch!' the marines attack by this word.'Heh...'thats the only thing Alex says.He draws his swords quickly and kills the the marine he punched.'I dont have anything to do with you.Leave this place'he says.The marines run away from Alex. Alex talks to himself when drinking the last drink of seke'Wheres that man?...Im sick of waiting'

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • May I reserve the Lightning? And do they the Drachii have powers but not necessarily know they are divine beings? I'd like that cleared up before I start writing the history of my character...since well...I am a idiot who probably skimmed over that detail in the introductory post -____-

Conjurer

The Verdant
    Years
  • I'm reserving Angel/Seraph. Currently writing my SU, but it may take a bit of time and I want this spot to be mine. >:)

Fun boring fact nobody wants to know:
    Spoiler:

EDIT: I don't exactly know the powers that the Seraphs are supposed to possess, but I kinda assumed in the SU. If I need to go edit anything, anything at all, simply tell me and I'll try my best to fix it. That said, I really look forward to participating in this RP!

Name: Rachael Crux DeSotavento

Personality: Despite being the High Seraph and the eldest of her kind, Rachael has a mischievous personality. She likes to tease her underlings and play pranks on them, which results in her being more tightly-knit with the younger Seraphs than the rest of the seniors. She looks and acts like a friendly personnel, but she rarely places her trust and friendship in anybody. She is a firm believer of the idealism that states "all of God's creation is perfect" and therefore hates anybody that looks down on themselves or others and those that views themselves as useless. She isn't afraid to give anyone a piece of her mind, and she speaks what's on her mind without restraints. This sometimes leads to misunderstandings, which in the end only troubles her.

When carrying out His orders to slay unholy beings, however, Rachael seems like a different person. She is completely devoid of any and all mercy, and not a single trace of her playful personality remains. When she is in this state, the other Seraphs dares not disobey her commands, and she has their full, undivided trust. This allows the Seraphs to carry out His orders without hesitation, and to use their powers to the maximum potential.

Being the High Seraph, she is the most powerful of all the Seraphs, and this fact is proven by her immense strength in combat. She wields her Divine Spear, Altair, with incredible skill, and can fly the skies at an unbelievable pace. She is also God's messenger, therefore being the Seraph that is most familiar with the mortal world, and she is the first person that Seraphs look for when they need information about the humans or Drachii.

Appearance: Rachael has an oval face, with slightly slanted eyes, a pointed nose, and lips that are almost always curled up in a mischievous smile. Her deep green hair is worn down in a braid that reaches down to her ankles, the end tied with a neat black bow. Two wild strands of hair hangs from her right forehead to below her eyebrows. She wears a wing-like headpiece above her right ear, that acts as a sign of her status as the High Seraph.

She wears a mint green knee-length dress, with traces of black ribbons around her tendon area and her waist. She wears a silver breastplate, two fingerless bracers to shield her hands, and four mini-shields tied around her waist, which are able to enlarge to up to ten times their original size. A brown leather stripe runs from her right shoulder to her left waist (under her breastplate), which holds her Divine Spear, Altair. Interestingly, only the top part of her clothes is garment-heavy. Her dress only extends to her knee, and she wears nothing to protect her calf area. She wears a piece of black cloth to wrap around her right knee and ankle.

Her wings are, like the rest of the Seraphs, pure white. However, they are much more powerful than those of the rest of the Seraphs, and they can create a hurricane in just a few beats. The wings shed a few feathers every year, but they dissipate almost the instant they fall. When masquerading as a human, her wings are hidden from mortal eyes.

History: Not one person exactly knows how she became the High Seraph, but according to the rest of the seniors, she has witnessed the creation of the universe, mankind, demons and the draconian. She was the one who preserved the families from each Drachii clan and hid their existence from the demons, and therefore she is on good terms with the Drachii. She often travels back and forth between Earth and Heaven to visit and check up on the mortals and guide whatever, or whoever, needs guidance.

RP Sample:

Lisa watched as the spear protruded Glenn's heart. Lisa watched as the fire engulfed Helena's body. Lisa watched as the blade slashed clean across John's stomach.

That's all Lisa has been. A watcher. A powerless watcher, who could do nothing to save her friends, too frail to be of any use, too afraid to even try. But that wouldn't be the case any longer. She felt rage building up inside her from all the grief that she experienced, all the tears that she cried, all the pains that she felt...

She grabbed the sword in her right hand, and lunged for Gwyneth, who dodged with a sidestep and directed her blade at Lisa's back. But Lisa saw that coming. She nimbly positioned herself in such a way that her head was under Gwyneth's blade, and she threw the blade at the hilt, disarming Gwyneth as well as herself. Gwyneth flinched and staggered, and Lisa quickly moved in and pushed her against a wall. Gwyneth slumped down and tried to get up, but Lisa didn't give her any chance. She quickly sat on top of Gwyneth's stomach, grabbed a fistful of hair and yanked with all her might. Gwyneth's face showed anguish, and she screamed so loudly Lisa thought the windows would shatter. But Lisa was determined. No mercy, she thought in anger as her tears painted a white streak against her ash-covered face. After two minutes of grappling with each other, Lisa got up, using Gwyneth's stomach as a stepping stone, and grabbed her sword. She delivered a powerful blow to the heart of her worst enemy, who died soon after in a pool of blood.

It's over, Lisa thought, it's all over... She walked over to John's dead body, and slept an eternal sleep with her hand in John's...

Three months later, the news reported of an abandoned warehouse to the far south of town, and the 5 dead bodies that rested inside. The townspeople took it for a mass-murder, and everything went by quietly soon after. They didn't know that 4 of those 5 bodies were what saved their lives, and they didn't know about the plot that could've cost them their lives. But that's what we humans are. We're ignorant beings. And because we are, It'll only be a matter of time before history repeats itself, and the Apocalypse will be reenacted...yet again.

Last edited:
    Back