• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
  • Shell Armour, Torrent, and Hyper Cutter make the most sense. Water Absorb is a bit less fitting, but better than all of those in terms of usability.

Although, I'm not sure how well a Clawitzer will do without Mega Launcher, it's what makes him good.

Yea, you're right. I may reconsider & not insert it because mega launcher really makes him shine.

As a blue crab like Clauncher, I believe I have the most high held opinion here. Something like rock head (no recoi dmg) or Shell armor (blocks crits) would be the best

Yes, you both are blue crabs lol so your opinion is in very high regard. I think Shell Armor or Torrent would be great. However as I said above, idk if I will insert it now or not.

What do you guys think? Yes for Clauncher/Clawitzer or No & keep Goldeen/Seaking?

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2016
    After comparing these two i think that you should add clawitzer with torment or shell armor.
    Clawitzer is slower but his sp.atk is the most important thing that shouldnt be forgoten.
    Oh i forgot will gyarados be in this hack

Last edited:

RARECANDY

POKÉMANIAC
    Years
  • there are five pokemon with torrent,and shellarmour um um maybe good but you can try water absorb,swift swem or rain dish.
    there is no pokemon in dr2 that has abilites pickup so add this ability on any pokemon.

After comparing these two i think that you should add clawitzer with torment or shell armor.
    Clawitzer is slower but his sp.atk is the most important thing that shouldnt be forgoten.
    Oh i forgot will gyarados be in this hack

yeah magikarp and gyarados is in the hack;) and i think with his sp atk stat,he will be good with swieft swim.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    I can't wait >.< if i play the beta ill go crazy i need the full GAME o_o i just freaking love DARK RISING I and i can't even IMAGINE DARK RISING II!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    I'd say give him hyper cutter since (in my eyes) he's a special attacking version of Kingler and that was his ability, or maybe intimidate, but I think he could still be good without.Metta launcher considering his base special attack is 120.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2021
    Hyper Cutter would be a useless ability because it only prevents attack stats (73 is not really good) to be lowered. Although Clawitzer is a special attacker... I think Shell Armor would be better for this pokemon.

RARECANDY

POKÉMANIAC
    Years
  • Hyper Cutter would be a useless ability because it only prevents attack stats (73 is not really good) to be lowered. Although Clawitzer is a special attacker... I think Shell Armor would be better for this pokemon.

yeah hyper cutter is useless and shell armor only prvent him from critical hit.its not bad through:)but his speed is average and with swift swim he would be good special sweeper;)

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    Hyper Cutter would be a useless ability because it only prevents attack stats (73 is not really good) to be lowered. Although Clawitzer is a special attacker... I think Shell Armor would be better for this pokemon.

Ah, forgot about that, thought it prevented any stat from being lowered, had it mixed with clear body.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
    Years
  • Shell Armor it is then. It was a tough choice of that or Torrent but most of you prefer Shell Armor so it wins.

RARECANDY

POKÉMANIAC
    Years
  • Shell Armor it is then. It was a tough choice of that or Torrent but most of you prefer Shell Armor so it wins.

yeah one more not to very usefull ability compared to swift swim:( are you gonna add pick up on someone through?because it is very very usefull.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2021
    Shell Armor a useless ability 0.o
    I guess you have never lost a fight because the cpu crit you like 5/6 time... It's a really good defensive ability.

Years
  • I have a random question, you mention Stealth Rock for Ferrothorn as a feature, would you care to elaborate on how you made it work and does it work as it usually did starting from gen IV?

On the Clawitzer topic I suggest Hustle..yes it lowers accuracy but I think it's pretty close to it's original ability and still makes him a force to be reckoned with.

Hope to see your hack flourish , keep it up!

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Great well i am waiting for it to come out in late December. Everyone in the team looks expert. And the way of the hack i mean the story, feature and all other thing are awesome just don't give up & best of luck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back