• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Its been a while...

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Well... it has been a while since I last came here (December 26th of '09..) and yeah. I plan to stick around for a while.. because... well yeah. Also... I've probably remembered everyone who I used to hang out with (even if they don't remember me..) Well... uh.. anyway... yeah. I feel like I just started here again though.. I mean... I don't really know any of the mods.. some of the mods that I did know are no longer mods... and yeah.

Last edited:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Welcome back. I know what you mean a lot of people have left this place but glad your back. Take it easy alright.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I'm pretty sure this goes in the Leave/Absence thread, but welcome back anyways. :)

If you've been gone for more than 30 days, you can make a new thread stating that you are back.
    But.. thanks for the welcome back

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    (: Hopefully it fills me with that first-time-at PC awe I got when I first joined...

Back