• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 15, 2014
    I almost never click it. It usually loads in a few seconds. Even when it takes a while, instead of clicking the link, I just close the tab and try it again.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Life is too short to move my cursor all the way to that tiny button and click it.

That and I always have multiple tabs open when I'm doing anything that would bring me to that button so as soon as I submit some sort of form, I'm already in another tab reading a thread or writing another post.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Sometime I do click just because I really don't have much patience to wait for it to redirect or I don't have a lot of time. Do sometimes I just go to another tab and wait for it to load.

Years
  • Back when I first joined I always clicked the link because I was more impatient back then, but nowadays I let my browser redirect me. However, I will click the link if I find I'm staring at the screen for 5+ seconds

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I seldom click. Most often, I just let it be and maybe tab to something else for a few seconds. I have clicked a few times though, but I don't think it goes faster if I do that.

Does it? :3

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Unless the site is taking a really long time to direct me, I'll click on it. Otherwise...

tumblr_inline_mj2346kIVu1ryeraf.gif

Back