• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HI,POKECOMMUNITY!!!!!!!!

Azzurra

Banned
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I'm not too sure everyone will welcome you, but I sure will.
    Welcome to the community, post a lot and remember to make friends.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Most people don't come here to say hello to their new members, but I know I sure do! :)

Welcome to the best forums, you'll ever visit in your entire life.

Years
  • Welcome!

Hello ~Kirby~! Welcome to pokecommunity! You made a good choice with this forum. Just post around for a while and get known! You should be fine!

Years
  • Rules
    FAQ
    Donate

... now be gone with ye'. ;>

Jokes, obviously. Welcome to PC. As you can see, I've already posted some links for you to check out. So, yeah... check 'em out! I'm sure you'll have a great time here. Stay active, post a lot, be friendly (but not too friendly) and you'll be making friends in no time.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Inspirational words from SkyPioneer. One can never get a better welcome then a good adage. ;D

Welcome to the Pokecommunity, ~Kirby~. I would be more than happy to welcome you to this fine forum!
    (It's kind of what I do around here anyway... xD)

Trust me on this one, you should have absolutely no problems making friends here. The Pokecommunity is perhaps one of the friendliest atmospheres you will find on the internet, especially considering this is a Pokemon forum.
    (Some communities out there like to eat new members for a snack...)

Since it would seem that you have already received quite a few welcomes already, it would be slightly redundant to say much more. However, I do hope you will completely enjoy yourself during your stay here. We would be honored if you were to become a regular!

Take care now.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • I'll be your friend....

Welcome to the Community! The links to the rules are a few posts up so read them there. Hope you have a good time here!

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Welcome to PC where everyone is your freind.

Trust me here on PC you will find so many freinds your head will cease to exist.

You could not have found a better place to be welcomed either while it is true not everyone can welcome you (due to the fact that there are over 20000 members here) most of the ones that just love to greet new members will.

Feel free to ask questions as im sure everyone would be glad to help.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Hello Kirby, just don't suck up to other members (joke)

Hey buddy, this is Kirby's welcome not your's or your advertisements page

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeyboye

Digital and traditional art
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2009
    Hello. I can't add friends.. still learning a bunch of stuff. I mostly do art. Visit my DA sometime.

----------
    Peace. ^_^

Fair enough (never provided a link which saves everyone hastle). At least I know I gotta buddy in a way.
    -----------------------
    Peace.. Seriously gotta go. ^+^

Last edited by a moderator:

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Welcome to the community, I hope you will find friends here in the community.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Hello!!
    Welcome to PC!
    The best way to make freinds is
    Too join Fan Clubs and Social Groups,
    Or just vm someone and chat (me)

Anyways, have fun!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Hey buddy, this is Kirby's welcome not your's or your advertisements page

Fair enough (never provided a link which saves everyone hastle). At least I know I gotta buddy in a way.
    -----------------------
    Peace.. Seriously gotta go. ^+^

And both of you are breaking the New Users / Welcome Rule of posting more than once in someone's introduction. I say this far too often, only the thread creator is allowed to post more than once. And BaconBoy, if you have a problem like that, report it. While I appreciate the thought to help, I don't want to deal with mini-mods. I can move it and make it his own intro. Jeyboye, I'm just going to let you make your own intro, try not to hijack someone's welcome thread, 'kay?

Anyway, I hope you enjoy PC, ~KIRBY~. XD User name reminds me of Kirby Air Ride. (I still play it ;_;) Welcome to the forums! \o/

Back