• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeMorph Liberation Force: OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    This will be the OOC thread dedicated to all ooc conversation related to the Pokemon Liberation Force and all of its chapters. Please use it to discuss anything we need or any confusion!

PLEASE come here often, as i'll be posting information critical to the RP's advancement.

EDIT: Please include Jim's signup in your opening posts. He is accepted.

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    *Posts in OOC because you told me to.*

I needed to subscribe to this anyway, so people, we can't let this [the only good Pokémorph RP that I have personally seen] die.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • Sorry about my last post.. I got back from a Halo Party this morning and I'm tired... If I'm still not the last poster, I'll make a better one.. zzzz..

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    its okay, i'm actually about to post in response so don't sweat it. Its mostly my fault for not leaving you all much room to maneuver in your posts. We'll make everything work till we get everyone together... then things will get fun :D

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
  • ~*Sign Up*~
    Name: Jade
    Morph: Tyranitar

Appearance: Upon morphing with her Tyranitar, Jade's skin turned pale green. Tyranitar's nickname, "The Armored Pokemon", attributed to her now hard and rough skin. Her canines grew exceptionally large for a young girl who still has a normal head on her shoulders. (Luckily, they don't stick out oddly when she closes her mouth.) On her chest and her legs are the black markings that used to reside on her Tyranitar. Jade's finger nails have turned black and have also become hard, able to draw blood by just scratching the surface. Her shoulder length hair stayed black and is usually tied up in a high pony tail so as not to get in the way. Her green eyes hold understanding and determination. Jade's sensitive about her height of five foot two, but makes up for it in strength.
    Jade's attire consists of green shorts with black leggings underneath, finger-less black gloves, and a black tank top. She doesn't get cold easily and firmly believes that in order to move freely you must dress lightly. Though she is generally small she, literally, packs a punch. With only her legs she can create a fierce earthquake that'll knock over any grown man.

Personality: Jade has always believed in helping others and while she may seem hard as a rock on the outside (har har) she's very compassionate. Anyone in need, she's willing to help. On the other hand, Jade isn't very patient and easily frustrated by obstacles she can't get around, although she's determined enough to keep moving.
    When it comes to solving problems, Jade looks for the fastest, but safest, way around it. Which isn't necessarily the best. In battle she's a bit of a show off, surprising many with her powerful moves that no one expects from a short young lady. She just smirks and moves on.
    Competitive is an understatement.
    She's the kind of person who skips the fancy ninja-like tactics and goes straight for the CHARGE!!

Background: Before all of this, Jade was just a normal (and amazing) trainer who traveled over the four continents with her team of strong-willed pokemon. Jade had nothing to leave in her hometown of Lavender. It depressed her and having no ties with anyone there made it easy for her and her Lavitar to up and go. The only person she missed was her neighbor, Oliver, whom she had grown up with but kept in touch.
    It wasn't until she came back to visit did she find out about the chaos that had ensued. Horrified by this, Jade swore to help in any way she could to make sure these monsters were put to justice.

Attacks: Sandstorm
    Earthquake
    Dark Pulse
    Rock Slide

Additional Information: Before the morph, Jade was a dancer. Mostly jazz styles and modern things, but upon her morphing with Tyranitar she's found that she is no longer very graceful. Also, her feet (which she insists on keeping bare foot because of her rough skin) can feel vibrations from miles away. She trust them more than her eyes to tell her when someone's approaching.

RP Sample:
    This is weird, Jade thought, looking at her green skin. She frowned, that's probably what everyone else is going to think. As much as that troubled her, it would not stop her. She knew what she had to do.

The moon was full as she stepped out into the night air. She hadn't traveled around Kanto in so long, but something told her she needed to get to Pewter City and fast. And for this reason she packed light, only bringing money and her PokeTech with her. Everything else she'd find on the way.

As she looked back at Lavender town, the trees swayed in the breeze; they were the only things waving her good-bye. As she turned around she felt something running towards her.

"Why do you have to leave?" It was Oliver, her childhood companion. His blonde curls gave away the innocence that would forever live in him, no matter how old they became. The yearning in his chocolate eyes was obvious.

"Bad things are happening out there, Oliver," Jade gestured with her arm at nothing in particular. "I can't just stay here and let it happen."

Oliver was the only person not thrown off by her morphed appearance. She looked more human that a lot of PokeMorphs but she, nonetheless, looked different. He stared at her pleading, without words, for her to stay. She smiled, her sharp teeth bared.

"Don't go getting yourself into trouble. I won't be there to help you," she joked.

"And what if you get in trouble? Jade, I…." he seemed to lose his voice for a second, "I love you"

Every time he said it, it was harder for her to leave. She turned around and continued walking, "I love you too. That's why I need to do this."

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    haha gogogo! its mostly just introduction, don't worry I have faith you'll squeeze in, none of the action started until just now

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    It's a lot, but it's mostly just introductions.

I'm sure you'll catch up quickly.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    i'm having to try so hard to wait for the others and not just rush in.... haha

*calm down Kansas... calm down*

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    It's the same here. I don't want to proceed too far that some people end up quitting...

I just realized something broken for Misty's Gym... Vaporeon has Water Absorb...

But, I doubt that in the RP we'll have NPCs attack Amy with a water attack.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    haha ya, and i actually *spoiler* i thought about that... and i've got a few ideas in mind to get around water absorb... you'll just have to wait and see mwahaahahahahahaha

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    lol s'ok... i just get carried away with writing if i see people reply instantly... but i shall wait for the others... i shall i shall but you all can advance out of the forest if you'd like and meet with me at this large boulder i'm hiding behind like a cool guy

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Wow, Alice is a very deep thinker, the majority of my posts are italic. O_o

Keep it up everyone.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    I doubt it would die when I joined it.

And it seems like that we have quality posters, here. That's a plus.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    i agree, i'm very pleased with the RPers that signed up for this :) and I can't let this RP die, i'm having too much fun haha

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    soon! and omg sorry AE. I broke your ice cause i misread your post! *Crapcrapcrapcrap*

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Shoop da whoop!

Well, this is progressing faster than I had expected. I'm sure it probably won't ever die, actually.

Oh and Kansas, it's okay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back