• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Baccano!

Bay

Years
  • Link 1: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baccano!
    Link 2: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=7492

Not sure if many people here watched or heard of the anime, but it's worth a shot. :P I started watching the anime after some of my friends watched it and recommend it to me. The end result is I loved it a lot and I considered it one of my favorite animes, actually.

What I love most about the anime is the overall atmosphere and tone. There are some intense moments, but nothing too dark. There are also comedic relief, but not too over the top and a lot of scenes are funny. Also, there's lots of actions and revelations with each episode. The characters I love too. Despite a huge cast and so many events going on (and did I mention out of order too?), it might be hard to get to know them in a personal level, but once you get used to the show the characters are quite fun and interesting in their own way.

So yeah, for those that watched the show, what are some things you like/don't like about the show and why? Yeah, want a sort of discussion of the show here. :P

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I loved the series. I kinda want more episodes.. though that would ruin the concept. Like with other anime I have come across.
    I actually kinda want the deck of cards that they were on.

11131.jpg

colorboy07fu1.jpg

colorboy12om5.jpg

These guys are my favourite characters.

Bay

Years
  • The cards are indeed cool. Saw loads of them as icons in the Baccano LJ Community. XD Also, I love Issac, Miria, and Jacuzzi too. :3 Also, yeah I wished the series was longer also. I heard there are three extra episodes, but I haven't gotten the chance to watch them yet. :x

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • Well I really need to rewatch the series. But Isaac and Miria made it for me.

I especially loved how
    Spoiler:

Bay

Years
  • I probably need to rewatch the series too. I might be able to piece which events happens first better. XD

Spoiler:

Verkaufer

bis zum bitteren ende
    Years
  • Aghhh, I keep forgetting to check out this show. It seems like it has some depth. Is there a planned release for the full series in America?

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
  • I've actually never heard of this.

I'm going to go check it out as we speak. Thanks for the recommendation.

Bay

Years
  • You're welcome. :3 Sadly not too many people heard of that show. When they do and get the chance though... :D Yeah, I highly recommend that show for reasons I stated in the first post. When you do get the chance to see it, hopefully you'll let us know what you think of the show. ;)

Back